The Vaccine

shull

Just now, oaksoft said:

And the funniest part of all this is that RS is actually surprised at being ridiculed over this anti-vax, conspiracy theory shite.

And also that it's us who are not seeing the "truth".

Aye, when I researched the site and was, unsurprisingly, met with "A factual search reveals an abysmal fact-checking record with IFCN fact-checkers. There are too many failed fact checks to list. Follow the factual search link for all of them" I'm afraid I was leaking. :lol:

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, when I researched the site and was, unsurprisingly, met with "A factual search reveals an abysmal fact-checking record with IFCN fact-checkers. There are too many failed fact checks to list. Follow the factual search link for all of them" I'm afraid I was leaking. :lol:

The guy claims that Alzheimer's disease is a form of diabetes and can be cured with coconut oil. He claims it's the same as type 3 diabetes (which if memory serves is ACTUALLY caused by pancreatitis killing the insulin producing cells - type 3c maybe the resident doc @smcc can correct me here).

This is just dangerous nonsense.

I wonder how many innocent lives this crook has cost with this wilful guff.

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The guy claims that Alzheimer's disease is a form of diabetes and can be cured with coconut oil. He claims it's the same as type 3 diabetes (which if memory serves is ACTUALLY caused by pancreatitis killing the insulin producing cells - type 3c maybe the resident doc @smcc can correct me here).

This is just dangerous nonsense.

I wonder how many innocent lives this crook has cost with this wilful guff.

I said to my wife earlier what type of person searches for this type of stuff, reads it, actually see's some value in it then posts it here?

Un-fecking-believable TBH. 

Have you read the whole article? 
Let's start with this...These are MURDERS!
Then this... All of these experimental COVID “vaccines” which have been given fast-track emergency use authorization are ILLEGAL!
It get's better................Nobody has to die from COVID-19 because THOUSANDS of doctors across the globe have documented how COVID patients can be 100% cured with either older drugs such as hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin, or prevented in the first place with proper nutrition and vitamin supplementation such as Vitamin C and Vitamin D.
The madness continues..........The new COVID-19 vaccines are a financial windfall for the pharmaceutical industry, but they are unneeded and they are killing and maiming people, and are clearly a far more serious threat to life and death than any “virus.”
So, the fruitloop that writes on this site, which is summed up by this..............
  • Overall, we rate Health Impact News a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda as well as chemtrails, geoengineering, and false information regarding GMOs.

I'll leave it here, my Pampers needing changed, I'm wringing. :lol:

Oh dear, this is difficult [emoji849] IF you had bothered to read my posts, I’m referring to the part within the link (healthiactnews)that refers to the UK deaths. If you can be arsed, read down to the part where it mentions “Gov.UK 508 deaths” click on that and it’ll give you the full breakdown........ if you can be arsed. These stats are direct from the UK GOVERNMENT. You can also bypass Healthimpactnews and go straight to the UK Gov website.

As for ivermectin, that has been used to treat Covid patients in various countries but at present it’s not licensed in the UK for that use.

4 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/28-year-old-phd-physical-therapist-dead-2-days-after-being-injected-with-covid-experimental-mrna-vaccine/

Interesting reading, and pretty alarming if true. “508 deaths and 297.274 injuries” in the uk. I’m guessing this is happening across Europe hence the reason some countries are putting a hold on the vaccine rollout until further tests are done.

I am not sure if your at the wind up with this Russian Saint or if you really believe it? 

This is a quote from the article: 

“The pro-vaccine population is still lining up and begging to be injected with these poisons, but the big question now is how are they going to handle the “vaccine hesitant” people who want no part of these eugenic-population-management products?” 

1 hour ago, Russian Saint said:

It’s interesting that some choose to pick details for example diet and ensuring that individuals have the required intake of vitamins (which if memory serves me well was one of the recommendations around a year ago) My point was, which again no one that has responded to my post has commented on. That point being that it’s claimed that 508 people have died in the UK after taking the vaccine. Now, that’s not to say that all 508 were in good health with no underlying conditions which the vaccine could have prompted an early death........ (I guess it’s the same for what the true figures are for folk that have died of Covid, and Covid alone)
It’s been said that the vaccine (s) have been rushed through without the usual checks and balances and at present only have temporary approval for use. I personally find those stats concerning especially as other countries have stopped the rollout until further tests have been completed. If sharing an article on the UK figures which is straight from the uk government website makes me a “Spaceman”.......... then beam me up Scotty.

Who said that? The only reason that they have been developed so quickly is because it’s a pandemic and governments worldwide have worked together to get through the usual red tape that trials and research requires. 
This I am afraid is scaremongering RS, what do you think it will achieve? 

15 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

Oh dear, this is difficult emoji849.png IF you had bothered to read my posts, I’m referring to the part within the link (healthiactnews)that refers to the UK deaths. If you can be arsed, read down to the part where it mentions “Gov.UK 508 deaths” click on that and it’ll give you the full breakdown........ if you can be arsed. These stats are direct from the UK GOVERNMENT. You can also bypass Healthimpactnews and go straight to the UK Gov website.

As for ivermectin, that has been used to treat Covid patients in various countries but at present it’s not licensed in the UK for that use.

You are either AT IT or officially aff yer heid.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine adverse reactions - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Follow the link to the UK government site and it gives you this...Vaccination is the single most effective way to reduce deaths and severe illness from COVID-19. A national immunisation campaign has been underway since early December 2020.

If you're talking about this stuff......................COVID-19_mRNA_Pfizer-_BioNTech_Vaccine_Analysis_Print__2_.pdf (publishing.service.gov.uk)

You are really taking the piss.

I'm out, you've wasted enough of my time, although you have made me laugh............................at you. 

8 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Who said that? The only reason that they have been developed so quickly is because it’s a pandemic and governments worldwide have worked together to get through the usual red tape that trials and research requires. 

Just when the forum was cleansed of one madman posting similar stuff up pops another.

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You are either AT IT or officially aff yer heid.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine adverse reactions - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Follow the link to the UK government site and it gives you this...Vaccination is the single most effective way to reduce deaths and severe illness from COVID-19. A national immunisation campaign has been underway since early December 2020.

If you're talking about this stuff......................COVID-19_mRNA_Pfizer-_BioNTech_Vaccine_Analysis_Print__2_.pdf (publishing.service.gov.uk)

You are really taking the piss.

I'm out, you've wasted enough of my time, although you have made me laugh............................at you. 

He's also making the mistake of believing that because someone dies within a day or two of being vaccinated, that the vaccine was the cause of death. Bear in mind that those vaccinated are in the clinically extremely vulnerable and clinically vulnerable groups. Taking that into consideration doesn't suit the agenda though.

It's deliberate misrepresentation of what that data shows and it's being done so that the scumbag owning the site can con a few pounds out of his gullible readers. And seemingly there is no end of gullible readers, all of them incapable of thinking basic things through.

It’s not the intention to scaremonger, I’ll leave that to others.
Fact. The Covid vaccines only have temporary approval due to as you say, the rush to find a cure.
What am I hoping to achieve? Heehaw is the answer. I’m merely shared an article WRT the amount of people that have died in the UK as a direct result of receiving the vaccine. We all want an end to this and maybe these vaccines are the best answer, albeit there will be collateral damage along the way.
There is a forum member on here that said (along the lines of) that one Covid death was one two many, but no one is talking about the deaths caused by the vaccine.

6 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

Fact. The Covid vaccines only have temporary approval due to as you say, the rush to find a cure.
What am I hoping to achieve? Heehaw is the answer. I’m merely shared an article WRT the amount of people that have died in the UK as a direct result of receiving the vaccine. We all want an end to this and maybe these vaccines are the best answer, albeit there will be collateral damage along the way.
There is a forum member on here that said (along the lines of) that one Covid death was one two many, but no one is talking about the deaths caused by the vaccine.

Now that's a fecking lie.

You have teetered about for months posting/agreeing with other extremist guff, this is way over the top.

Have a look at yourself. 

Edited by faraway saint

Have you read the whole article? 
Let's start with this...These are MURDERS!
Then this... All of these experimental COVID “vaccines” which have been given fast-track emergency use authorization are ILLEGAL!
It get's better................Nobody has to die from COVID-19 because THOUSANDS of doctors across the globe have documented how COVID patients can be 100% cured with either older drugs such as hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin, or prevented in the first place with proper nutrition and vitamin supplementation such as Vitamin C and Vitamin D.
The madness continues..........The new COVID-19 vaccines are a financial windfall for the pharmaceutical industry, but they are unneeded and they are killing and maiming people, and are clearly a far more serious threat to life and death than any “virus.”
So, the fruitloop that writes on this site, which is summed up by this..............
  • Overall, we rate Health Impact News a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda as well as chemtrails, geoengineering, and false information regarding GMOs.

I'll leave it here, my Pampers needing changed, I'm wringing. :lol:

Here’s some information on ivermectin being used within Mexico City, but I’m sure you’ve already done some research and debunked it.

https://aapsonline.org/covid-19-disease-hitting-a-brick-wall-in-mexico-city/

1 minute ago, Russian Saint said:

Here’s some information on ivermectin being used within Mexico City, but I’m sure you’ve already done some research and debunked it.

https://aapsonline.org/covid-19-disease-hitting-a-brick-wall-in-mexico-city/

So your response to the guff is to dig around for another load of drivel?

Do you actually read these things, and look further than the headlines? 

Can Ivermectin be used to treat COVID-19 (coronavirus)? (drugs.com)

Here....................this is the lot that run this latest shiote website, you sure are off your head chap.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons is a conservative non-profit association founded in 1944. The group was reported to have about 5,000 members in 2014. The association has promoted a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that “gay” male lifestyle increases the incidence of infectious disease, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism. It is opposed to the Affordable Care Act and other forms of universal health insurance.

Is Ivermectin an approved medicine by the FDA?

Ivermectin tablets (Stromectol) is an approved medicine by the FDA for use in intestinal worms Strongyloides stercoralis and Onchocerca volvulus

Ivermectin intended for animal use should not be taken by humans

37 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Here....................this is the lot that run this latest shiote website, you sure are off your head chap.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons is a conservative non-profit association founded in 1944. The group was reported to have about 5,000 members in 2014. The association has promoted a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that “gay” male lifestyle increases the incidence of infectious disease, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism. It is opposed to the Affordable Care Act and other forms of universal health insurance.

Ivermectin tablets (Stromectol) is an approved medicine by the FDA for use in intestinal worms Strongyloides stercoralis and Onchocerca volvulus

That bit I've highlighted in red. Oooft! :lol:

Well he did ask you to do your research.

What did it take you to discredit him this time? 5 seconds? 10 seconds?

Where do these crazy buggers come from? Apart from Russia. :lol:

From the actual Gov.UK site (ignore the made up header)

"The number and nature of suspected adverse reactions reported so far are not unusual in comparison to other types of routinely used vaccines

" The overall safety experience with both vaccines is so far as expected from the clinical trials

"Based on current experience, the expected benefits of both COVID-19 vaccines in preventing COVID-19 and its serious complications far outweigh any known side effects"

I'm still going for mine on Monday.

50 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

4 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

From the actual Gov.UK site (ignore the made up header)

"The number and nature of suspected adverse reactions reported so far are not unusual in comparison to other types of routinely used vaccines

" The overall safety experience with both vaccines is so far as expected from the clinical trials

"Based on current experience, the expected benefits of both COVID-19 vaccines in preventing COVID-19 and its serious complications far outweigh any known side effects"

I'm still going for mine on Monday.

Indeed.

Hope it goes well, I'm Friday morning. :thumbs2

We're done, you've clarified you're not all there, that's fine but it would be an idea to keep your mince to yourself, my sides are aching. 
See post above. :byebye

So the AAPS is a “Conservative” institution, well I guess that makes them shit physicians and surgeons 🤫

The FDA is an American body, so don’t have jurisdiction out with their borders (unless they have a partnership with other countries)

Ivermectin is permitted for human usage and is being used against Covid in Latin America for those either with a positive Covid test or showing symptoms. It’s claimed that treated early, results in reduced hospital admissions and intensive care treatment.

I guess I must be an extremist if I don’t agree with you? But as you said you’re done, I won’t hold my breath waiting on an explanation.
For your splitting sides, i hear that ivermectin could help you with that. It may also help to get your head out of your are.......... 🤭

To use your common trait....... Bye bye [emoji8]

28 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The association has promoted a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that “gay” male lifestyle increases the incidence of infectious disease, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism. It is opposed to the Affordable Care Act and other forms of universal health insurance.

6 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

So the AAPS is a “Conservative” institution, well I guess that makes them shit physicians and surgeons 🤫

The FDA is an American body, so don’t have jurisdiction out with their borders (unless they have a partnership with other countries)

Ivermectin is permitted for human usage and is being used against Covid in Latin America for those either with a positive Covid test or showing symptoms. It’s claimed that treated early, results in reduced hospital admissions and intensive care treatment.

I guess I must be an extremist if I don’t agree with you? But as you said you’re done, I won’t hold my breath waiting on an explanation.
For your splitting sides, i hear that ivermectin could help you with that. It may also help to get your head out of your are.......... 🤭

To use your common trait....... Bye bye emoji8.png

You've made an utter fool of yourself, squirmed around, deflecting as much as possible, ignoring the "evidence" that shows the people behind these ludicrous claims are nothing more than charlatans. (see the quote above yours, explain that away)

For that you deserve great credit. 

Thanks, next time stick to the Funny as feck Thread. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

So they are right wing religious nut jobs from the USA who also just happen to be doctors.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2777389

Key Points

Question  What is the effect of ivermectin on duration of symptoms in adults with mild COVID-19?

Findings  In this randomized clinical trial that included 476 patients, the duration of symptoms was not significantly different for patients who received a 5-day course of ivermectin compared with placebo (median time to resolution of symptoms, 10 vs 12 days; hazard ratio for resolution of symptoms, 1.07).

Meaning  The findings do not support the use of ivermectin for treatment of mild COVID-19, although larger trials may be needed to understand effects on other clinically relevant outcomes.

You've made an utter fool of yourself, squirmed around, deflecting as much as possible, ignoring the "evidence" that shows the people behind these ludicrous claims are nothing more than charlatans. (see the quote above yours, explain that away)
For that you deserve great credit. 
Thanks, next time stick to the Funny as feck Thread. :lol:

I thought you were done?

Deflecting, squirming? Nope, not I. You’re the one that’s making an arse of himself.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Figures I quoted were from the above link. You may want to check this fellow’s video on Ivermectin.

So you rubbish claims about Ivermectin saving lives because it’s only fit for animals (in your words) so I assume you wouldn’t take it.

Do you see how stupid you’re coming across. You’ve totally dismissed a drug that is being used successfully but willing to take a vaccine that hasn’t been tried and tested.

BTW. I’m not in the anti vaccine camp, I am however concerned that healthy people are dying after taking a vaccine and it’s not even making the news, hence the reason countries have pulled the plug until they’ve completed further studies.

Here’s a scenario. You catch Covid and the doc says........ “Faraway. We have this drug called ivermectin which could help with your condition and we can monitor you for 48 hours,or you go into intensive care and we hook you up to a ventilator and put you in a coma”. What would you do?

Apparently 6 care home residents in England died today with another 3 seriously ill. All had previously tested positive for Covid and all had been vaccinated. It’s said those that died, died from Covid.

I thought you were done?

Deflecting, squirming? Nope, not I. You’re the one that’s making an arse of himself.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Figures I quoted were from the above link. You may want to check this fellow’s video on Ivermectin.

So you rubbish claims about Ivermectin saving lives because it’s only fit for animals (in your words) so I assume you wouldn’t take it.

Do you see how stupid you’re coming across. You’ve totally dismissed a drug that is being used successfully but willing to take a vaccine that hasn’t been tried and tested.

BTW. I’m not in the anti vaccine camp, I am however concerned that healthy people are dying after taking a vaccine and it’s not even making the news, hence the reason countries have pulled the plug until they’ve completed further studies.

Here’s a scenario. You catch Covid and the doc says........ “Faraway. We have this drug called ivermectin which could help with your condition and we can monitor you for 48 hours,or you go into intensive care and we hook you up to a ventilator and put you in a coma”. What would you do?

Apparently 6 care home residents in England died today with another 3 seriously ill. All had previously tested positive for Covid and all had been vaccinated. It’s said those that died, died from Covid.
Aye, we know, the vaccine doesn't protect you from auld age.