The Vaccine

shull

3 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

I got the same link with username etc, the system took all my info (green ticks all the way), then said my info was invalid.

Called them up and tbf they were very helpful, said the system issues were common!!

That'll have been down to you being a bit creepy. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

20 minutes ago, Slarti said:
1 hour ago, HSS said:
and the only place they breed is Broxburn? 

That would be clever, it's not there anymore.

They have moved Broxburn?Where is it now?

The utter rudeness (is that a real word?) of people never fails.

Shopping in Dundee today and almost 50/50 on people not giving a monkeys on distancing, in fact pushing right in when they feel like it.

Maybe it's the vaccine giving some feeling of invincibility, I prefer to think people are just fcukwits. 

Edited by faraway saint

So - got my vaccine yesterday (Astra Zeneca), young guy that administered the jab said if I feel really unwell dial 999 and the probability of blood clotting extremely low. Feel fine with the exception of a very sore arm....

Got it in Carnegie Hall (think it was called) in Eastwood- very nice part of the world!!

So - got my vaccine yesterday (Astra Zeneca), young guy that administered the jab said if I feel really unwell dial 999 and the probability of blood clotting extremely low. Feel fine with the exception of a very sore arm....

Got it in Carnegie Hall (think it was called) in Eastwood- very nice part of the world!!

Update - got jag at 2.30 on Friday, Saturday written off due to feeling very lousy indeed, I’ve had chills, aching joints and a fever most of Saturday - been up since 3am Sunday shivering.

My arm is agony and I have a big red blotch where I got jab.

Hopefully this will go away as Sunday progresses - beware Astra Zeneca vaccine, said to my wife last night that I wish I hadn’t bothered!!

1 hour ago, RichardBuddie said:

Update - got jag at 2.30 on Friday, Saturday written off due to feeling very lousy indeed, I’ve had chills, aching joints and a fever most of Saturday - been up since 3am Sunday shivering.

Hopefully this will go away as Sunday progresses - beware Astra Zeneca vaccine, said to my wife last night that I wish I hadn’t bothered!!

Hang in there, hopefully things will clear up within the 48 hour window, 

On 4/11/2021 at 5:24 AM, RichardBuddie said:

I got mine yesterday RichardBuddie and by the time I went to bed last night I wasn't feeling particularly well and pretty fevered.........a groggy start to this morning but now I feel right as rain, hang in RB

I got mine yesterday RichardBuddie and by the time I went to bed last night I wasn't feeling particularly well and pretty fevered.........a groggy start to this morning but now I feel right as rain, hang in RB

Feeling a good bit better now (took the 48 hours as FS suggested), arm still very sore though, had the full suite of ‘flu like’ symptoms yesterday culminating in sneezing and snotters!!

Glad your feeling ok - just wonder what was in that jab - surely to god the second jab won’t have that impact!!

7 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

Feeling a good bit better now (took the 48 hours as FS suggested), arm still very sore though, had the full suite of ‘flu like’ symptoms yesterday culminating in sneezing and snotters!!

Glad your feeling ok - just wonder what was in that jab - surely to god the second jab won’t have that impact!!

Man up. :lol:

On 4/11/2021 at 5:24 AM, RichardBuddie said:

We’re they multiplying? Did it continue into Saturday night? 
sounds a severe case of Travolta syndrome. 

I got my letter last Friday, my appointment was for 8.50am on the 14th, changed it online in minutes for a time after work.

www.nhsinform.scot/covid19vacccineappointments
That's me been done, as a youngster I got transferred to get the Moderna vaccination at the NHS Louisa Jordan. [emoji16]

Sitting here browsing holidays. [emoji23]

10 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

That's me been done, as a youngster I got transferred to get the Moderna vaccination at the NHS Louisa Jordan. emoji16.png

Sitting here browsing holidays. emoji23.png

I'm hopeful that we can get away in October.

That has to be a complete Covid free holiday, no fecking masks etc.

If that's not possible, then we won't be going anywhere, and I'll actually cry. 

I'm hopeful that we can get away in October.
That has to be a complete Covid free holiday, no fecking masks etc.
If that's not possible, then we won't be going anywhere, and I'll actually cry. 

You've no chance crybaby. [emoji14]

Just checking, are we allowed words that include baby in them. [emoji848]