The Vaccine

shull

Hope you are better soon bud.
Exactly my point, this should be an individual decision - my wife decided to get the booster and I was supportive of this, while I have decided not to. Should be an individual choice and not something where you are made to feel guilty if you make the "wrong" choice. The debate at the moment over this is toxic.
I know, all those anti-vaxers and anti-boosters calling everyone else nazis, bullies, elitist, etc. It has to stop. :whistle

1 minute ago, Slarti said:

I know, all those anti-vaxers and anti-boosters calling everyone else nazis, bullies, elitist, etc. It has to stop. :whistle

Or journalists routinely calling people nutters, covidiots and conspiracy theorists. Figures I have say that 90% of journalists are doing this.

Or journalists routinely calling people nutters, covidiots and conspiracy theorists. Figures I have say that 90% of journalists are doing this.
Over 90% of journalists won't be writing anything at all related to covid, so they must be talking about different nutters.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...