shull

The Vaccine

1 minute ago, Russian Saint said:

Here’s some information on ivermectin being used within Mexico City, but I’m sure you’ve already done some research and debunked it.

https://aapsonline.org/covid-19-disease-hitting-a-brick-wall-in-mexico-city/

So your response to the guff is to dig around for another load of drivel?

Do you actually read these things, and look further than the headlines? 

Can Ivermectin be used to treat COVID-19 (coronavirus)? (drugs.com)

Here....................this is the lot that run this latest shiote website, you sure are off your head chap.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons is a conservative non-profit association founded in 1944. The group was reported to have about 5,000 members in 2014. The association has promoted a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that “gay” male lifestyle increases the incidence of infectious disease, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism. It is opposed to the Affordable Care Act and other forms of universal health insurance.

Is Ivermectin an approved medicine by the FDA?

Ivermectin tablets (Stromectol) is an approved medicine by the FDA for use in intestinal worms Strongyloides stercoralis and Onchocerca volvulus

Ivermectin intended for animal use should not be taken by humans

Now that's a fecking lie.
You have teetered about for months posting/agreeing with other extremist guff, this is way over the top.
Have a look at yourself. 

Hmmmmmm.

1. What is a lie?
2. What extremist guff are you referring to.

Just now, Russian Saint said:

Hmmmmmm.

1. What is a lie?
2. What extremist guff are you referring to.

We're done, you've clarified you're not all there, that's fine but it would be an idea to keep your mince to yourself, my sides are aching. 

See post above. :byebye

37 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Here....................this is the lot that run this latest shiote website, you sure are off your head chap.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons is a conservative non-profit association founded in 1944. The group was reported to have about 5,000 members in 2014. The association has promoted a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that “gay” male lifestyle increases the incidence of infectious disease, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism. It is opposed to the Affordable Care Act and other forms of universal health insurance.

Ivermectin tablets (Stromectol) is an approved medicine by the FDA for use in intestinal worms Strongyloides stercoralis and Onchocerca volvulus

That bit I've highlighted in red. Oooft! :lol:

Well he did ask you to do your research.

What did it take you to discredit him this time? 5 seconds? 10 seconds?

Where do these crazy buggers come from? Apart from Russia. :lol:

It’s not the intention to scaremonger, I’ll leave that to others.
Fact. The Covid vaccines only have temporary approval due to as you say, the rush to find a cure.
What am I hoping to achieve? Heehaw is the answer. I’m merely shared an article WRT the amount of people that have died in the UK as a direct result of receiving the vaccine. We all want an end to this and maybe these vaccines are the best answer, albeit there will be collateral damage along the way.
There is a forum member on here that said (along the lines of) that one Covid death was one two many, but no one is talking about the deaths caused by the vaccine.
From the actual Gov.UK site (ignore the made up header)

"The number and nature of suspected adverse reactions reported so far are not unusual in comparison to other types of routinely used vaccines

" The overall safety experience with both vaccines is so far as expected from the clinical trials

"Based on current experience, the expected benefits of both COVID-19 vaccines in preventing COVID-19 and its serious complications far outweigh any known side effects"

I'm still going for mine on Monday.

50 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

4 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

From the actual Gov.UK site (ignore the made up header)

"The number and nature of suspected adverse reactions reported so far are not unusual in comparison to other types of routinely used vaccines

" The overall safety experience with both vaccines is so far as expected from the clinical trials

"Based on current experience, the expected benefits of both COVID-19 vaccines in preventing COVID-19 and its serious complications far outweigh any known side effects"

I'm still going for mine on Monday.

Indeed.

Hope it goes well, I'm Friday morning. :thumbs2

We're done, you've clarified you're not all there, that's fine but it would be an idea to keep your mince to yourself, my sides are aching. 
See post above. :byebye

So the AAPS is a “Conservative” institution, well I guess that makes them shit physicians and surgeons 🤫

The FDA is an American body, so don’t have jurisdiction out with their borders (unless they have a partnership with other countries)

Ivermectin is permitted for human usage and is being used against Covid in Latin America for those either with a positive Covid test or showing symptoms. It’s claimed that treated early, results in reduced hospital admissions and intensive care treatment.

I guess I must be an extremist if I don’t agree with you? But as you said you’re done, I won’t hold my breath waiting on an explanation.
For your splitting sides, i hear that ivermectin could help you with that. It may also help to get your head out of your are.......... 🤭

To use your common trait....... Bye bye

28 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The association has promoted a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that “gay” male lifestyle increases the incidence of infectious disease, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism. It is opposed to the Affordable Care Act and other forms of universal health insurance.

6 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

So the AAPS is a “Conservative” institution, well I guess that makes them shit physicians and surgeons 🤫

The FDA is an American body, so don’t have jurisdiction out with their borders (unless they have a partnership with other countries)

Ivermectin is permitted for human usage and is being used against Covid in Latin America for those either with a positive Covid test or showing symptoms. It’s claimed that treated early, results in reduced hospital admissions and intensive care treatment.

I guess I must be an extremist if I don’t agree with you? But as you said you’re done, I won’t hold my breath waiting on an explanation.
For your splitting sides, i hear that ivermectin could help you with that. It may also help to get your head out of your are.......... 🤭

To use your common trait....... Bye bye emoji8.png

You've made an utter fool of yourself, squirmed around, deflecting as much as possible, ignoring the "evidence" that shows the people behind these ludicrous claims are nothing more than charlatans. (see the quote above yours, explain that away)

For that you deserve great credit. 

Thanks, next time stick to the Funny as feck Thread. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

So they are right wing religious nut jobs from the USA who also just happen to be doctors.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2777389

Key Points

Question  What is the effect of ivermectin on duration of symptoms in adults with mild COVID-19?

Findings  In this randomized clinical trial that included 476 patients, the duration of symptoms was not significantly different for patients who received a 5-day course of ivermectin compared with placebo (median time to resolution of symptoms, 10 vs 12 days; hazard ratio for resolution of symptoms, 1.07).

Meaning  The findings do not support the use of ivermectin for treatment of mild COVID-19, although larger trials may be needed to understand effects on other clinically relevant outcomes.

You've made an utter fool of yourself, squirmed around, deflecting as much as possible, ignoring the "evidence" that shows the people behind these ludicrous claims are nothing more than charlatans. (see the quote above yours, explain that away)
For that you deserve great credit. 
Thanks, next time stick to the Funny as feck Thread. :lol:

I thought you were done?

Deflecting, squirming? Nope, not I. You’re the one that’s making an arse of himself.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Figures I quoted were from the above link. You may want to check this fellow’s video on Ivermectin.

So you rubbish claims about Ivermectin saving lives because it’s only fit for animals (in your words) so I assume you wouldn’t take it.

Do you see how stupid you’re coming across. You’ve totally dismissed a drug that is being used successfully but willing to take a vaccine that hasn’t been tried and tested.

BTW. I’m not in the anti vaccine camp, I am however concerned that healthy people are dying after taking a vaccine and it’s not even making the news, hence the reason countries have pulled the plug until they’ve completed further studies.

Here’s a scenario. You catch Covid and the doc says........ “Faraway. We have this drug called ivermectin which could help with your condition and we can monitor you for 48 hours,or you go into intensive care and we hook you up to a ventilator and put you in a coma”. What would you do?

Apparently 6 care home residents in England died today with another 3 seriously ill. All had previously tested positive for Covid and all had been vaccinated. It’s said those that died, died from Covid.

I thought you were done?

Deflecting, squirming? Nope, not I. You’re the one that’s making an arse of himself.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Figures I quoted were from the above link. You may want to check this fellow’s video on Ivermectin.

So you rubbish claims about Ivermectin saving lives because it’s only fit for animals (in your words) so I assume you wouldn’t take it.

Do you see how stupid you’re coming across. You’ve totally dismissed a drug that is being used successfully but willing to take a vaccine that hasn’t been tried and tested.

BTW. I’m not in the anti vaccine camp, I am however concerned that healthy people are dying after taking a vaccine and it’s not even making the news, hence the reason countries have pulled the plug until they’ve completed further studies.

Here’s a scenario. You catch Covid and the doc says........ “Faraway. We have this drug called ivermectin which could help with your condition and we can monitor you for 48 hours,or you go into intensive care and we hook you up to a ventilator and put you in a coma”. What would you do?

Apparently 6 care home residents in England died today with another 3 seriously ill. All had previously tested positive for Covid and all had been vaccinated. It’s said those that died, died from Covid.
Aye, we know, the vaccine doesn't protect you from auld age.

9 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

I thought you were done?

Ok, I'm astounded at your perseverance in making a cnut of yourself but, here goes..............

Again, do you actually READ any of the links you post?

The summary from the link you posted

Conclusion

• The increases in number of ADR reports reflects the increase in vaccine deployment as new vaccination centres have opened across the UK
  • The number and nature of suspected adverse reactions reported so far are not unusual in comparison to other types of routinely used vaccines
  • The overall safety experience with both vaccines is so far as expected from the clinical trials
  • Based on current experience, the expected benefits of both COVID-19 vaccines in preventing COVID-19 and its serious complications far outweigh any known side effects
  • As with all vaccines and medicines, the safety of COVID-19 vaccines is being continuously monitored

As for ivermectin...................

1 hour ago, smcc said:

Key Points

Question  What is the effect of ivermectin on duration of symptoms in adults with mild COVID-19?

Findings  In this randomized clinical trial that included 476 patients, the duration of symptoms was not significantly different for patients who received a 5-day course of ivermectin compared with placebo (median time to resolution of symptoms, 10 vs 12 days; hazard ratio for resolution of symptoms, 1.07).

Meaning  The findings do not support the use of ivermectin for treatment of mild COVID-19, although larger trials may be needed to understand effects on other clinically relevant outcomes.

It must be time for your bedtime, and maybe a dose of some sort of medication, you'll find something suitable at www.madman.com

I take it you didn't read the data regarding the Vaccine is not 100% reliable to prevent you catching Covid19?

9 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I take it you didn't read the data regarding the Vaccine is not 100% reliable to prevent you catching Covid19?

he doesn't "read", or understand, very much after his performance last night. :lol:

I see the forum racist has been liking his posts, peas in a pod?  :rolleyes:

British Airways taken the bull by the horns and introducing a digital vaccine passport.

Good on them, if anyone doesn't want the vaccine, that's entirely down to them, I'll be ok to travel and not have possible Covid carriers sitting close to me. :thumbs2

UK coronavirus live: British Airways to roll out digital vaccine passports (msn.com)

@Russian Saint, I don't think you telling them you've eaten a few oranges will cut it. :lol:

Passengers who have had two Covid-19 jabs will be able to upload their vaccination details to the BA app on their smartphone to prove that they are safe to fly.

Edited by faraway saint

British Airways taken the bull by the horns and introducing a digital vaccine passport.
Good on them, if anyone doesn't want the vaccine, that's entirely down to them, I'll be ok to travel and not have possible Covid carriers sitting close to me. :thumbs2
UK coronavirus live: British Airways to roll out digital vaccine passports (msn.com)
[mention=7598]Russian Saint[/mention], I don't think you telling them you've eaten a few oranges will cut it. 
Passengers who have had two Covid-19 jabs will be able to upload their vaccination details to the BA app on their smartphone to prove that they are safe to fly.

Has it been proven yet that you can't be a carrier after having the complete vaccine dosage?

41 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Has it been proven yet that you can't be a carrier after having the complete vaccine dosage?

If you've been vaccinated does it matter? 

I'd just be happy to be amongst people who have taken the steps to protect themselves.

Unproven at this early stage.............

So far, the available Covid-19 vaccines have not been judged primarily on their ability to prevent transmission – though this is now being evaluated as a secondary endpoint for many of them. Instead, their efficacy was assessed by whether they could prevent symptoms from developing. "This means that we set our targets kind of pragmatically," says Danny Altmann, professor of immunology at Imperial College London.

Edited by faraway saint

42 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'd just be happy to be amongst people who have taken the steps to protect themselves.

Unproven at this early stage.............

So far, the available Covid-19 vaccines have not been judged primarily on their ability to prevent transmission – though this is now being evaluated as a secondary endpoint for many of them. Instead, their efficacy was assessed by whether they could prevent symptoms from developing. "This means that we set our targets kind of pragmatically," says Danny Altmann, professor of immunology at Imperial College London.

That's a bit selfish. Of course it matters, at least until every one is vaccinated. 

he doesn't "read", or understand, very much after his performance last night. :lol:
I see the forum racist has been liking his posts, peas in a pod?  :rolleyes:

Ah, so yesterday I was an extremist. Are you actually accusing me of being a racist?
If you are, I’d like the receipts please.

1 minute ago, Russian Saint said:

Ah, so yesterday I was an extremist. Are you actually accusing me of being a racist?
If you are, I’d like the receipts please.

I don't think you were accused of being a racist, you have similar traits to the forum racist, ie posting conspiracy theory videos and  links.

Anyhow, have a nice day, I have football to watch. :byebye

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Everyone ON the plane would be vaccinated. 🤪🤪🤪

image.thumb.png.cb430d8a6e05ad646308652778373d07.png

That wasn't the question you were answering. Even if it were.  Where would you go after you alight? As usual you jump in with silly emojis to cover your even sillier statements

Edited by stlucifer

Yes as the vaccination isn't 100% effective.

Likewise for myself but I'd be more reassured if a -ive test was a requirement in the days before because of the confined environment in an aircraft.

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Yes as the vaccination isn't 100% effective.

Likewise for myself but I'd be more reassured if a -ive test was a requirement in the days before because of the confined environment in an aircraft.

Let's put this into some perspective here.

The chances of catching the virus, despite the media continuing with their scaremongering, is very small.

The chances of coming to any great harm is also very small, the death rate per million is less than .2%

These minute chances are very much reduced if you have the vaccine.

Now I'll be quite happy with my vaccination passport, and content that everyone else on the plane has one.

When I get off the plane, I'll be comfortable enough that me, and my wife, as I'm a selfish b'strd, will be pretty safe as we'd go to a destination that has also a very safe environment.   :P