Motherwell v St Mirren 12/12/20

faraway saint

25 minutes ago, Yflab said:

We seem to have a really good team spirit at the moment. Each player knows his role in the team. They all work hard for one another and cover each other. Great work ethic Jim has installed. 

I wonder if Jim will sign an Irish striker in January. I joked to my Irish wife that Goody now delivers two team talks. 

One in English and the other in Irish. ☘️ 

Must be a great laugh in your house  side splitting patter!

24 minutes ago, God of war said:

Wait till Wednesday night when Goodwin sends the players out terrified!

Against a team that hasn't lost domestically this season and still going strong in Europe. I think most rational Saints supporters would settle for a positive performance despite the result. 

This doesn't include you,  as you are neither rational or a supporter- you are a toolbag.

12 minutes ago, munoz said:

Against a team that hasn't lost domestically this season and still going strong in Europe. I think most rational Saints supporters would settle for a positive performance despite the result. 

This doesn't include you,  as you are neither rational or a supporter- you are a toolbag.

I'm just sorry I wont  be there in person to taste Gerard's salty tears

But, with confidence high i do hope we make an effort to attack.

2 minutes ago, delpierro said:
36 minutes ago, munoz said:

But, with confidence high i do hope we make an effort to attack.

Definitely won't with Goodwin wearing a nappy!

Another excellent result despite again only converting 1 chance. That said it's a team game and overall it's been an excellent few weeks. I really think in spite of all the adversity this squad are doing us proud. If by some miracle we can find a more ruthless streak be that from within or a new face or two we should be surviving comfortably. Free go midweek before another good opportunity for points next Saturday. All in a very good weekend after a shitey week that the whole squad deserve tremendous credit for.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Black and White Army mobile app

1 minute ago, Yflab said:

The wife told him to edit it. She ❤️ Goody’s boaby.

Anyway,  this idiot is trying to deflect from a great away win today,  and the run we're on. 

Playing well and not losing is all that any Saints fan can hope for. 

Bring on the H**s.

25 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I only wish we were all in the stadium. Then we would not have to deal with the PISH from GoW and Shull.

I think you've cracked it, god of war is none other than Alan Gow, back here to troll the Saints fan forum because he was unhappy about the abuse he got for being lazy and pish. 

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I think you've cracked it, god of war is none other than Alan Gow, back here to troll the Saints fan forum because he was unhappy about the abuse he got for being lazy and pish. 

Nah, he's just a dick.

26 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Why oh why is anyone actually rising to that pricks nonsense. Get GOW and all the other extremists aliases on ignore. Starve the prick(s) of oxygen and he will soon disappear.

How tough are you tonight  ?  :lol:

Have you overdosed on Babycham  ? :byebye

Just now, shull said:

How tough are you tonight  ?  :lol:

Have you overdosed on Babycham  ? :byebye

Keyboard hardman along with his boyfriend Munoz,  Hendo, Yfud, hard as feck over a keyboard..watch urself Shull, the clique feel threatened!!!