Motherwell v St Mirren 12/12/20

faraway saint

Just now, Slarti said:
19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
Indeed, so it means we were only one defeat away from relegation, FFS. emoji38.png

Is it six points for a win now?

:blink:

If Hearts had beaten us we'd have been relegated, that's ONE defeat away from relegation.

What part are you struggling with? 

You're having a nightmare with your usual "trying to be smart" approach. :lol:

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If Hearts had beaten us we'd have been relegated, that's ONE defeat away from relegation.

You're having a nightmare with your usual "trying to be smart" approach. :lol:

The point he was making was that losing the Hearts game was the only way we would have been relegated. If we had lost any other match that we actually won we would still be three points clear and have stayed up. You said if we had lost any game we'd have been relegated, which was not correct. You're the one having the 'mare.

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Yet we were ONE defeat from relegation? 

10 minutes ago, Hendo said:

The point he was making was that losing the Hearts game was the only way we would have been relegated. If we had lost any other match that we actually won we would still be three points clear and have stayed up. You said if we had lost any game we'd have been relegated, which was not correct. You're the one having the 'mare.

See my original post. :lol:

You're having a nightmare all over the forum. :1eye

PS Slarti made a valid point, my original post was valid, I recognised Slarti's obtuse point, but my first post was correct.

Edited by faraway saint

2 minutes ago, Hendo said:

You're "pissin' in the wind" there Hendo.

17 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

You're "pissin' in the wind" there Hendo.

Care to expand? :blink:

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Still hurting I see. :1eye

Your problem is, well one of them, you play the man, not the post which leads you into a situation where you make an utter fanny of yourself. 

Edited by faraway saint

Only if that one defeat had been in that one specific final game v Hearts.
No, ANY other defeat. [emoji38]
Really??? Go look at last season's final table. We finished 6 points ahead of Hearts.
Indeed, so it means we were only one defeat away from relegation, FFS. [emoji38]
Is it six points for a win now?
You're having a nightmare with your usual "trying to be smart" approach. [emoji38]
Yes, that's what I pointed out (as you can see above) - that was the only game which, if we had lost, we would have been relegated (IIRC our other games against them last season were a 0-0 home draw and a 5-2 away defeat so neither of them would have done). You added that it would have been "any other defeat", which is totally incorrect. I'm actually doing ok with my "trying to be smart" approach, thank you very much, and I'm not struggling with any part. Thanks for your concern, all the same.

You seem to have taken my reply to your post to have been an attempt at a correction when, in reality, it was merely a clarification of what you were saying.

14 hours ago, Slarti said:

Yes, that's what I pointed out (as you can see above) - that was the only game which, if we had lost, we would have been relegated (IIRC our other games against them last season were a 0-0 home draw and a 5-2 away defeat so neither of them would have done). You added that it would have been "any other defeat", which is totally incorrect. I'm actually doing ok with my "trying to be smart" approach, thank you very much, and I'm not struggling with any part. Thanks for your concern, all the same.

You seem to have taken my reply to your post to have been an attempt at a correction when, in reality, it was merely a clarification of what you were saying.

You're pissin' in the same direction as Hendo.  Though it will be interesting to see how Faraway explains his stupidity.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

You're pissin' in the same direction as Hendo.  Though it will be interesting to see how Faraway explains his stupidity.

Again, could you explain, I have asked twice?

To clarify, I said quite clearly.................

On 12/13/2020 at 11:44 AM, faraway saint said:

This was 100% correct. 

When Slarti pointed out it had to be against Hearts, he was correct, which I replied....................

On 12/13/2020 at 4:10 PM, faraway saint said:

Indeed, so it means we were only one defeat away from relegation,

Now you, on the other hand, have contributed next to nothing so do me a favour and do one. :byebye

On 12/13/2020 at 12:38 PM, faraway saint said:

No, ANY other defeat. :lol:

45 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Again, could you explain, I have asked twice?

To clarify, I said quite clearly.................

This was 100% correct. 

When Slarti pointed out it had to be against Hearts, he was correct, which I replied....................

Now you, on the other hand, have contributed next to nothing so do me a favour and do one. :byebye

Oh what a fool you are.