Road To Hampden - Scottish Cup 20/21

shull

30 minutes ago, pod said:

If our intent is to win the cup, then we should fear no one.

Certainly don't fear them.

Just fed up playing them 4 times a season in games that are normally shit to watch without having a cup game as well. 

Plastic pitch.

• 2 months later...

I cannot remember a draw being made in the past before the round matches have been played except when a match goes to a replay. I guess the sfa or what ever they call themselves expected the final match to have been completed by 2.00 pm but it's not, so could they not have rearranged the draw for after the last match. Maybe their big pay packets don't include out of hours work.

18 minutes ago, hamlet said:

I cannot remember a draw being made in the past before the round matches have been played except when a match goes to a replay. I guess the sfa or what ever they call themselves expected the final match to have been completed by 2.00 pm but it's not, so could they not have rearranged the draw for after the last match. Maybe their big pay packets don't include out of hours work.

With games being staggered over 4 day "weekends" to show them live , there's potentially only 5 days between games for some. That's why two rounds were drawn !

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Decent draw being at home to ICT and if we win, only a 21 mile trip to Ayrshire.

Then if all goes to plan, 2 short trips to Hampden to get a hold of the cup  :D

I could have sworn I seen Montrose mentioned somewhere in the draw 😎🦮

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:
55 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Was going to send my best wishes to Cove Rangers for their possible upcoming Scottish Cup games, then seen who their manager was. Fcuk them emoji23.png

More than a decent draw all round I would say. :thumbs2

Celtic v Rangers 

Looks like someone's made a Roger Hunt of it :lol:  or should that be Jimmy 

Yes just watched your video I'm meant to be working had got a text saying Celtic v Rangers.
Maybe we should move our game with ICT to our astro pitch with Killie  or Montrose up next both play on Artificial 
Not lost on plastic so far this season [emoji56]

3 hours ago, billyg said:

With games being staggered over 4 day "weekends" to show them live , there's potentially only 5 days between games for some. That's why two rounds were drawn !

It's not the two rounds drawn (I think they do this in the domino leagues) but there is no reason to make the draw before all ties have commenced. Don't see Cove winning now.