windae cleaner

Distrubing images plastered all over my facebook feed Children used and abused

Overcrowding in the flats

Rubbish and rats running about freely back and front yards

Police no go area

Guess who is the MP?

Now i'm in support of Independance but this isn't on

Time to clean up Ms Sturgeon

If those things are true, why are they being posted on FB and not reported to the authorities?  

Do a wee bit of background checking - are there problems in Govanhill? Yes. Are they worse than many other areas in Scotland? No, they're about as bad.

Then ask why Govanhill has been highlighted and why this shite's hitting your feed, it's not hard to join the dots.

2 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

If those things are true, why are they being posted on FB and not reported to the authorities?  

Do a wee bit of background checking - are there problems in Govanhill? Yes. Are they worse than many other areas in Scotland? No, they're about as bad.

Then ask why Govanhill has been highlighted and why this shite's hitting your feed, it's not hard to join the dots.

We know why Govanhill is being highlighted

More the reason she should be doing a better job as those who hold the real power will blacken her name

She has gave them an open goal

On the subject of child abuse i've heard these stories for a few years and not by rabid unionists either

We know why Govanhill is being highlighted
More the reason she should be doing a better job as those who hold the real power will blacken her name
She has gave them an open goal
On the subject of child abuse i've heard these stories for a few years and not by rabid unionists either

And then be accused of preferential treatment because she's vote chasing? Cos that's what would happen if she did, don't kid yourself it wouldn't.

As for the child abuse stuff, have a read at the Twitter thread I posted and read what people who live there have to say about it. These stories have been kicking about for many, many years and the group(s) responsible vary depending on location and whatever minority group suits the purpose.

14 hours ago, windae cleaner said:

Distrubing images plastered all over my facebook feed

Children used and abused

Overcrowding in the flats

Rubbish and rats running about freely back and front yards

Police no go area

Guess who is the MP?

Now i'm in support of Independance but this isn't on

Time to clean up Ms Sturgeon

Videos made by a guy on Facebook called Alex Cairnie

Videos made by a guy on Facebook called Alex Cairnie
Read a really good commentary on that video by a gay, female doctor who lives in Govanhill - somewhere on Twitter, can be found in the link I posted if you delve a bit. Puts a completely different complexion on the video.