St.mirren v Sevco 30th December

Oldfellow

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ok, let me explain, you're an idiot.

Anybody is "beatable" ya fool.

Rangers are there for the taking, what, exactly are you basing this on? 

Since we, deservedly, beat them they have beat Motherwell 3-1 , St Johnstone 3-0 and Hibs 1-0.

Stats below against Hibs, who beat us............

image.png.1b5016685d21499862d03b7f192de49f.png

Stats against St Johnstone, who we beat 3-2......................

image.png.0cefa6bc81e6015ec08563c0170b12ce.png

Stats against Motherwell, who we beat 1-0................

image.png.eaecb283bd4d8ed0dec1751a9e4a452a.png

In future, this will do as it says it all.................:1eye

I watched their game against Hibs yesterday.  Hibs were well in the game, especially 2nd half. 

If we are to repeat our cup success against them, we'll have to play as well as that game and hope they are off it again. 

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ok, let me explain, you're an idiot.

Anybody is "beatable" ya fool.

Rangers are there for the taking, what, exactly are you basing this on? 

Since we, deservedly, beat them they have beat Motherwell 3-1 , St Johnstone 3-0 and Hibs 1-0.

Stats below against Hibs, who beat us............

image.png.1b5016685d21499862d03b7f192de49f.png

Stats against St Johnstone, who we beat 3-2......................

image.png.0cefa6bc81e6015ec08563c0170b12ce.png

Stats against Motherwell, who we beat 1-0................

image.png.eaecb283bd4d8ed0dec1751a9e4a452a.png

In future, this will do as it says it all.................:1eye

Since WE already deservedly beat them you fool.

26 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

No but it was a weaker side which surprised me. Gave us a chance. Gerrard strengthened too late also. Wont be the same this time

It wasn't really , Barisic has been carrying a slight groin strain for weeks and Kamara was rested , that's about it. I thought we'd lose the last one and we didn't , and I still think we'll lose this one,  especially with Muir the Incompetent in charge. Still , we've shown we can hurt them and they'll be wary of that. 

4 minutes ago, billyg said:

It wasn't really , Barisic has been carrying a slight groin strain for weeks and Kamara was rested , that's about it. I thought we'd lose the last one and we didn't , and I still think we'll lose this one,  especially with Muir the Incompetent in charge. Still , we've shown we can hurt them and they'll be wary of that. 

Yep i think we'll lose but i wouldn't write us off especially if we score first. Maybe start their second meltdown.

44 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Why would The Rangers season ticket holders get access to an away game? Maybe international subscribers only.

I see. Knew it was restricted to somebody. But why should *** international subscribers be able to get access to a game they couldnae go to anyway. Under normal circumstances they would’ve needed to subscribe to Murn TV to see it. Why should Covid mean Rangers get cash that we’d have got normally. 

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just a wee reminder, this is a 3:00pm KO as their are some fixtures later in the afternoon/early evening.

There are also other fixtures at the same time.

12 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I see. Knew it was restricted to somebody. But why should *** international subscribers be able to get access to a game they couldnae go to anyway. Under normal circumstances they would’ve needed to subscribe to Murn TV to see it. Why should Covid mean Rangers get cash that we’d have got normally. 

Aye that’s not my point Balfy. My point is that the new rules around broadcasting were put in place because of Covid/no crowds. What difference does that make to international subscribers who wouldn’t have been able o go to the game anyway?

Was it just simply as a way for the clubs to make money? If so the OF must be absolutely cleaning up as usual. Being able to subscribe to the club for away games as well as home games where previously they would’ve needed to subscribe to the away team’s channel. 

24 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aye that’s not my point Balfy. My point is that the new rules around broadcasting were put in place because of Covid/no crowds. What difference does that make to international subscribers who wouldn’t have been able o go to the game anyway?

Was it just simply as a way for the clubs to make money? If so the OF must be absolutely cleaning up as usual. Being able to subscribe to the club for away games as well as home games where previously they would’ve needed to subscribe to the away team’s channel. 

I would imagine they'll pay a fee to St. Mirren to broadcast the stream. Probably a modest figure mind you.

5 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Some of us remember beating the OF three times in a season in the top league.

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Prog_Season.php?season=1977 Beat Celtic 3 times.

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Prog_Season.php?season=1979 Beat Rangers 3 times

Like it was yesterday. 😪
The first one should have been 4 too had we not blown a 3-1 lead with 10 minutes to go. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

Some of us remember beating the OF three times in a season in the top league.

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Prog_Season.php?season=1977 Beat Celtic 3 times.

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Prog_Season.php?season=1979 Beat Rangers 3 times

I was at all those games, but in those days we had forwards who could actually score goals.