St.mirren v Sevco 30th December

Oldfellow

I'll be the handsome, rich amd deeply content person sitting as far as humanly possible away from other people, any of whom could ruin my day by trying to strike up a conversation. Every time I go for a walk, feckers keep trying to say hello as I pass them. Last week someone I didn't even know put a Christmas card through my door. I swear it hit the bottom of my bin unopened before the guy had reached the end of my path.
Why people cannot take a fecking hint I will never know.

Wish I had X-ray vision. [emoji6]

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

FFS the music and games industries have totally changed. Both looked at what their USP was to defeat piracy.

Honestly, discussing anything with you is like trying to pass a hedgehog through my colon.

7 hours ago, Yflab said:

Now that’s something I’d pay to watch you do.

Only if it were passed through backwards!

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

Jim cannie win.emoji23.png

You're saying he shouldn't say anything, others saying he should be talking us up more. :brickwall: default_punk.gif:

This wasn't "talking us up" it's drawing attention to a theory St Mirren don't get penalties against Rangers when the truth is, last game apart, we're hardly over the half way line never mind their penalty box. :lol:

Saw an article on BBC website saying Arfield may miss the game formerly referred to as the old firm on Saturday with only passing mention of the clearly unimportant game they have today and Ryan Jack will miss Saturday too, as they didn't refer to him for today we can only assume he won't be able to play against us too, boils my piss the way we are overlooked just because that fixture is coming up, let's get reight intae them!!! COYS

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

This wasn't "talking us up" it's drawing attention to a theory St Mirren don't get penalties against Rangers when the truth is, last game apart, we're hardly over the half way line never mind their penalty box. :lol:

I hink JG was simply pointing out that Rangers often get away with fouls in the box that teams like Saints don't.