St.mirren v Sevco 30th December

Oldfellow

Bit off topic :offtopic but in light of today's postponement here's a blast from the icy past.......

PEARSE FLYNN, the Livingston chairman, last night warned that his club could launch a legal challenge if the Scottish Premier League granted promotion to St Mirren without undersoil heating being installed at Love Street.

......I likes to nurse my grudges!

£150k installing USH cost us and could easily have sent us straight back down - I hates Livie (sic).

I just want this game out the way win, lose or draw without any sort of controversy, Goodwin played into the lap of the media and the Rangers fans who are all over him(& St Mirren) like a rash would be surprised if Gerrard doesn't have a dig back in post match press conference he likes a wee dig about referees now and then.

We have far more important and winnable games coming up and the next 5 weeks could be amazing for this club potentially in another cup final and completely safe from bottom 2 months before end of season.

We didn't need the publicity Goodwin's comments brough on us we have had enough negativity thrown in our direction already this season and this didn't help.

We should be keeping a low profile around the club until this appeal is heard.
What's he said ?

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Get Gordon Smith as far away from anything to do with SMFC as us physically possible ffs. Pandering to the currants PPV mob and the pre match coverage might as well be Currant TV, pathetic !!!

Eh??? I was just about to post that (c**t as he may be), he was speaking very knowledgeably about St. Mirren. 

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
17 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
I just want this game out the way win, lose or draw without any sort of controversy, Goodwin played into the lap of the media and the Rangers fans who are all over him(& St Mirren) like a rash would be surprised if Gerrard doesn't have a dig back in post match press conference he likes a wee dig about referees now and then.

We have far more important and winnable games coming up and the next 5 weeks could be amazing for this club potentially in another cup final and completely safe from bottom 2 months before end of season.

We didn't need the publicity Goodwin's comments brough on us we have had enough negativity thrown in our direction already this season and this didn't help.

We should be keeping a low profile around the club until this appeal is heard.

What's he said ?

“In any game you are in you need an element of luck, you need certain decisions to go in your favour.

“You need the referees to get the big decisions right on the day and be brave enough to make those decisions.

“There has been one or two instances where there have been penalties that haven’t been awarded and you are hoping that those kinds of decisions don’t go against us tomorrow.

“I think I’m right in saying Rangers are the only team in the Premiership who haven’t had a penalty given against them and sometimes subconsciously it can play on the minds of officials."

Apparently the Blue bigot hordes have gone in to full blown meltdown.

Well played Jim.

What's he said ?
Going on about small teams don't get penalties against Rangers, Referees need to be stronger to award them etc.

They are all over him with pictures of him in a Celtic bar on holiday, pictures of our stadium dressed up in Celtic colours imo we could have done without all this crap which basically came about due to Hibs v Rangers absolutely nothing to do with us.

Just now, Ronnie said:

Going on about small teams don't get penalties against Rangers, Referees need to be stronger to award them etc.

They are all over him with pictures of him in a Celtic bar on holiday, pictures of our stadium dressed up in Celtic colours imo we could have done without all this crap which basically came about due to Hibs v Rangers absolutely nothing to do with us.

Nonsense, Ronnie.

St Mirren can use all the PR it can get and if it noises up the new club's fans all the better.  No need to cower in the shadow of an 8 year old club.

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

Much ado about nothing, means next to feck all, let the game commence.