St.mirren v Sevco 30th December

Oldfellow

7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

That is not the case. I watched the Ross County game on SMTV. Albeit through IPTV, but it was still being broadcast in SMTV. 

That's not legal.

The long and the short of it, is that if you are overseas or have a fake IP, then you can access way games through SMTV.

Otherwise you can't access it through SMTV.

Like some of our support, the blue bigots will have IPTV subscribers and overseas supporters who will probably access it through blue bigot TV.

Those who don't will have to access  PPV through SMTV or take their chances with dodgy websites.

Edited by FTOF

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

🤣🤣 We’re going round in f**kin circles here 🤣🤣

We're not really.

You asked if our PPV from SMTV is the only legal way to watch our game for Blue bigot fans.

For non-overseas fans it is.

Edited by FTOF

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

We're not really.

You asked if our PPV from SMTV is the only legal way to watch our game for Blue bigot fans.

It is.

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So Munoz is wrong when he says international st. Mirren fans can watch away games on SMTV?

And are you able to answer my question about who SMTV are broadcasting away games for? 

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

From the OS 

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3726-football-is-back

“....international subscriptions are set at £14.99 per month and £149.99 per year. International subscriptions will include all the benefits of UK membership as well as live streams from all home and away Scottish Premiership matches next season.”

It could be argued that it’s not fair that ST holders pay over twice as much for half the service, but that is how the service works.

I pay my ST and SMiSA subscription to try to help ensure that we have a professional team to watch through this period.

Oaksoft won’t pay a penny to St Mirren Football club. Yet he calls himself a supporter. Even his arch enemy Dickson put his hand in his pocket and bought ST and match tickets.

So Munoz wasn't wrong after all?

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Out of curiosity Shull, if the arsecheeks were booted out of Scottish football through the respective other clubs growing some haw maws, would you return and how much would you be prepared to pay under those new circumstances. 

Naw

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

From the OS 

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3726-football-is-back

“....international subscriptions are set at £14.99 per month and £149.99 per year. International subscriptions will include all the benefits of UK membership as well as live streams from all home and away Scottish Premiership matches next season.”

It could be argued that it’s not fair that ST holders pay over twice as much for half the service, but that is how the service works.

I pay my ST and SMiSA subscription to try to help ensure that we have a professional team to watch through this period.

Oaksoft won’t pay a penny to St Mirren Football club. Yet he calls himself a supporter. Even his arch enemy Dickson put his hand in his pocket and bought ST and match tickets.

Soooooooo would it be safe to assume Rangers have a similar set up, therefore FTOF was talking bollocks when he said the only way for Rangers fans to see the game is via SNTV? 

38 minutes ago, Yflab said:

What. He said was correct. just a bit longwinded.I present facts. I sound like Baz  😂 

”The long and the short of it, is that if you are overseas or have a fake IP, then you can access way games through SMTV.

Like some of our support, the blue bigots will have IPTV subscribers and overseas supporters who will probably access it through blue bigot TV.

Those who don't will have to access  PPV through SMTV or take their chances with dodgy websites.”

Erm....I think you are massively underplaying the international *** support. It’s f**king massive. They will make a fortune from that. 

41 minutes ago, Yflab said:

What. He said was correct. just a bit longwinded.I present facts. I sound like Baz  😂 

”The long and the short of it, is that if you are overseas or have a fake IP, then you can access way games through SMTV.

Those who don't will have to access  PPV through SMTV or take their chances with dodgy websites.”

And what he said wasn’t correct. He suggested the only way for Rangers fans to see the game was via SMTV. That’s not the case. 

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

How no? And don’t say coz. 

All my workings for the NAW answer is within many parts of the Forum and have been repeated many times.

I can't be arsed reposting them.

Sorry

Just now, shull said:

All my workings for the NAW answer is within many parts of the Forum and have been repeated many times.

I can't be arsed reposting them.

Sorry

I thought it was because of the other teams’ acceptance of the old firm and in your opinion the implied acceptance of sectarianism. 
Therefore, my question was if the other clubs suddenly said, we’re not standing for this any more and your arses are out of here, I thought that may entice you back. 

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Feck me! £16.90 for the rights to sell it to their fans? I did say the rangers would have to pay a small fee but.......................................................................

Oh dear! Looks like Balfy managed to snare a big juicy fish!

FFS Lucy.

23 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I inserted his answer in quotes. He said that International zombies could get it through their bigot TV channel or words to that effect. I don’t understand why you are going round in circles.

So he did mate. I missed that. Apologies to you and FTOF.

Sooooooo that takes me back to my original point that its ridiculous that other teams can make money from games at our ground.