St.mirren v Sevco 30th December

Oldfellow

19 hours ago, Slarti said:

That might have been funny if it was in reply to a post that didn't contain a three syllable word.

Also, if he didn't understand three syllable words, then he wouldn't understand "syllable".

Put a bit more effort into your "humour" in future. emoji12.png

I'm currently working through my shock at having my arse handed to me by Cookie on the Fitz thread to be able to cope with this failure as well.

16 hours ago, Yflab said:

Sorry. I’ll need to get Oaksoft to interpret for the Neds.

Thank you.

He's telling you not to talk down to people. It's not quite as bad as calling you a c**t but you are supposed to feel your honour has been publicly damaged.

Normally your type would immediately resort to violence as a response to this but I urge caution. Wait till after today's game.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

This wasn't "talking us up" it's drawing attention to a theory St Mirren don't get penalties against Rangers when the truth is, last game apart, we're hardly over the half way line never mind their penalty box. :lol:

And Rangers had a very strong penalty claim just before they scored their second against us as well.

Jim had no reason to even talk about this.

Despite our great recent form can't remember the last time I felt so meh about a home game. Combination of KO time, restrictions, opposition and the fact it's only a couple of weeks since we played them all adding to my indifference.

Very very few team take the cheeks twice in a row so chances are we will be up against it here. Hopefully we adopt similar tactics to the cup tie minus the first half hour or so. Would love to take something from the game but can't help but feel Saturday at Killie will be far more important.

56 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Despite our great recent form can't remember the last time I felt so meh about a home game. Combination of KO time, restrictions, opposition and the fact it's only a couple of weeks since we played them all adding to my indifference.

Very very few team take the cheeks twice in a row so chances are we will be up against it here. Hopefully we adopt similar tactics to the cup tie minus the first half hour or so. Would love to take something from the game but can't help but feel Saturday at Killie will be far more important.

What a fanny.

Call yourself a supporter, eh ?

Log off and do your fecking knitting.

59 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Do we get more than 3 points if we beat the Ayrshire Killie Boys ?

Ye fecking trumpet

In my defence regarding today's starting time I was working Sat-Tues and had not really been following the match build up until today.

Once again I am grateful to pod and the others who have posted the correct starting time without which I'd likely have been feeling a bit foolish this evening.

Anyway I'm about to take a walk round to Asda to get some booze in.

Let's get a repeat win against these nogoodnicks today, hopefully with a few less heart attacks than last time. 

COYS and a Happy New Year to us all.....

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Must admit that I am really looking forward to the game.

The chance to make some history by beating an OF team twice in 3 weeks has the juices going.

Not even thinking about defeat TBH but if it happens, it happens. As long as the players show the usual level of effort.

Classic BBC

"St Mirren make three changes to the side that defeated Ross County 2-0 in Dingwall at the weekend as they return to the line-up that shocked Rangers 3-2 in the League Cup two weeks ago.

On-loan Coventry City left-back Brandon Mason is back from suspension, while Dylan Connolly comes into midfield and Jonathan Obika is back up front.

Dropping to the bench are Kyle McAllister, Lee Erwin and Junior Morias as manager Jim Gordon again goes for a team packed with defenders"

Bringing Connolly, Obika and Mason is hardly packing the team with defenders. New manager too in Jim Gordon

I just want this game out the way win, lose or draw without any sort of controversy, Goodwin played into the lap of the media and the Rangers fans who are all over him(& St Mirren) like a rash would be surprised if Gerrard doesn't have a dig back in post match press conference he likes a wee dig about referees now and then.

We have far more important and winnable games coming up and the next 5 weeks could be amazing for this club potentially in another cup final and completely safe from bottom 2 months before end of season.

We didn't need the publicity Goodwin's comments brough on us we have had enough negativity thrown in our direction already this season and this didn't help.

We should be keeping a low profile around the club until this appeal is heard.

Must admit that I am really looking forward to the game.
The chance to make some history by beating an OF team twice in 3 weeks has the juices going.
Not even thinking about defeat TBH but if it happens, it happens. As long as the players show the usual level of effort.

I hope the players are thinking the same WRT beating an OF team twice in as many weeks....... what bigger incentive do they need.