Livingston v St Mirren League Cup Semi Final 24/1/21

shull

At this point, I'm wondering if we're even going to see this game going ahead or whether the entire season is going to be stopped beforehand.

I said elsewhere that it would probably only take one club seriously f**king up again for jittery Sturgeon to pull the plug and it looks like that is Celtic.

Driving up the road, there... I think I heard the news announcer say,  In Scotland only the top two leagues could continue playing and that all cup games were also OFF! 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

At this point, I'm wondering if we're even going to see this game going ahead or whether the entire season is going to be stopped beforehand.

I said elsewhere that it would probably only take one club seriously f**king up again for jittery Sturgeon to pull the plug and it looks like that is Celtic.

Edited by antrin

To be fair to Elvis Saints have been garbage in last 3 games. Two players sent off against county meaning we managed to get two late goals, fluke against Killy and never a penalty against Well. This luck will run out but at moment something badly wrong in tactics or coaching and has been for a very long time.

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
On 12/16/2020 at 11:41 PM, shull said:
Fecking idiotic cnut emoji38.png
Let me know when you attend your first ever St Mirren game.
I'll pay you in, ye  fecking arsehole.

Your getting brave these days Ian.

Bravery not needed. He can dish it out. Accuses folk of racism with no evidence. Abuses continuosly then he hides behind the Ignore button.

Check some of his posts including the one I replied to which you quoted.

On 1/13/2021 at 3:41 PM, santaponsasaint said:
On 12/16/2020 at 11:41 PM, shull said:
Fecking idiotic cnut emoji38.png
Let me know when you attend your first ever St Mirren game.
I'll pay you in, ye  fecking arsehole.

Your getting brave these days Ian.

Listen to greeting face "stop kicking my seat" when nobody near u, lucky u haven't had a sore face way u carry on...

35 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Cheers, only 2 bookings to miss a semi final is a tad unfair.

Hopefully Livi are missing good players a swell. 

Having had a look at their previous matches, it would appear that Ciaron Brown is suspended for them. He's been in their team for the past few games.

Edited by FTOF

On 1/10/2021 at 7:37 PM, FTOF said:

I watched their game today.

Ross County were more for a match for Livingston until they got a fortunate deflected goal. The 3rd was a break away when Ross County were pushing for an equaliser.

We've as much chance of winning as they have, although it will be a difficult game.

They do seem quite sharp in front of goal. Hopefully with Brophy and Collin in our ranks, we can match them in that respect.

After the dreadful performance today, I have changed my mind!

I'd be far more concerned had we won today and were heading in to this full of confidence. As it is the knickers wetters are out in force and we will go into this as solid underdogs which is perfect. Only one team winning this and it ain't the Feranti / Meadowbank / Livingston franchise.

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I'd be far more concerned had we won today and were heading in to this full of confidence. As it is the knickers wetters are out in force and we will go into this as solid underdogs which is perfect. Only one team winning this and it ain't the Feranti / Meadowbank / Livingston franchise.

That's a ludicrous statement.

I'd much rather we were going into this game on the kind of form that beat Rangers in the quarter final.

FFS, I've changed my mind, I'd be happier if we'd lost EVERY game leading up to next week........................ :lol:

Why...............................................................because I'm fecking mad. :1eye

13 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

I couldn't care less what kind of run Livi have been on.

We are every bit as good as them and well able to beat them.

For me it will be on the day. If we turn up we have a great chance.

We also have a great chance to win this trophy. No need to fear any of the others.

^^^^^^^ Blootered. :lol: