Livingston v St Mirren League Cup Semi Final 24/1/21

shull

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, by that time any slight temperature increase would have been long gone. :lol:

I always think of Hampden as being quite a warm ground. Been to umpteen Scotland and Saints games there and can’t say I ever remember being cold.

Murrayfield on the other hand. Brrrrrr. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I always think of Hampden as being quite a warm ground. Been to umpteen Scotland and Saints games there and can’t say I ever remember being cold.

I think it'll be cauld today. The sun will have about gone by kick off, not sure about Glasgow but it's barely to get above freezing here today.

Never mind, I'll be toasty. 👍

20 hours ago, HSS said:

You must have been up early to have that finished by now.👏👏👏

Haha.... yea. Not a big effort but it certainly entertained my daughters for all of 2 mins. 

7:30am my 3yr old daughter wakes me ‘daddy - it’s football day’. It’s really great to have a day like this in the current climate. 

That may be due to alcohol intake.

I remember the 14th April 1984.

The freezing wind blowing through the opening at the rear of Section J

Eventually - waited 30 minutes on the phone yesterday to virgin with no joy, so did it manually, no discount I’m afraid but it’s in, watching Italian football now!!
I luckily (after alot of moaning in my part) paid £9.99 per month for 6 months of Premier Sports in October so my Celtic supporting "friend" could watch their Scottish Cup Semi Final v Aberdeen then St Mirren v Morton, Aberdeen, Rangers & now Livingston is exclusive to Premier Sports so worked out ok.

Hopefully get to watch 1 more match on it end of February (although led to believe Final is on BBC too).

About to have a massive lunch, then off to get showered/shaved, need to feel good, get the Zoom connections checked, get the bevvy organised and settle down about 3:30.

I hope Goodwin emphasises this is a chance to get a step nearer to being history makers.

If the players can't give their all today we're busted.

Take us back to the Aberdeen/Rangers form, start on the front foot, not sitting back trying to contain them, that's not how we won the Rangers game.

The last few games have been tragic, no pace, no pressure on the other teams, just insipid. 

At least give it a go and let's see what happens. :thumbs2

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

About to have a massive lunch, then off to get showered/shaved, need to feel good, get the Zoom connections checked, get the bevvy organised and settle down about 3:30.

I hope Goodwin emphasises this is a chance to get a step nearer to being history makers.

If the players can't give their all today we're busted.

Take us back to the Aberdeen/Rangers form, start on the front foot, not sitting back trying to contain them, that's not how we won the Rangers game.

The last few games have been tragic, no pace, no pressure on the other teams, just insipid. 

At least give it a go and let's see what happens. :thumbs2

If Goodwin sets them up the way he does at Ibrox or Parkhead we are f**ked, fear of god in the players in those games!