Livingston v St Mirren League Cup Semi Final 24/1/21

shull

Despite the few on here advertising their largesse via paying for tv deals and turf accountants holidays, I assume the vast majority will be relying on radio coverage. I do think it’s pretty mean that bbc have no intention to screen even highlights of a national cup semifinal. Likely splashed all their budget on the English cup as ever. As for the game, Saints have confounded most by eliminating Aberdeen and Rangers but can’t see it today. Probably less awful to lose a semifinal than suffer against our perennial nemesis from Perth. Good luck anyhow later.

18 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Despite the few on here advertising their largesse via paying for tv deals and turf accountants holidays, I assume the vast majority will be relying on radio coverage. I do think it’s pretty mean that bbc have no intention to screen even highlights of a national cup semifinal. Likely splashed all their budget on the English cup as ever. As for the game, Saints have confounded most by eliminating Aberdeen and Rangers but can’t see it today. Probably less awful to lose a semifinal than suffer against our perennial nemesis from Perth. Good luck anyhow later.

IMO you'd be wrong to assume as it's 2021 and there's various means to WATCH this possibly historic match.

Enjoy the wireless. :byebye

16 hours ago, Tommy said:

Hopefully we will be in our lucky dugout tomorrow. 

If i am right, we were in the left hand 1 as you come out of the tunnel in 1987 and 2013 and in the right hand 1 in 2010.

My guess would be that we'll be on the west side. That's the side you don't want.

ETA. Sorry. I'm wrong. That would be the bench you do want. Rangers had the west side when we played them in 2010.

Edited by stlucifer

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
7 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:
Looks like 5 at the back
The danger is conceding fouls in our half with this approach

Back 5 with both Cammy and Ethan in midfield gives me the fear. Basically 3 attacking players in the starting 11 !!!

Some fakes fans were saying yesterday that the inclusion of Craig Conway gave them the fear , and he was the MoM. There's plenty options on the bench if we need them .