St Mirren vs St Johnstone

Looking better.    Great 3 points today - RC looking in trouble ! - 3 points above us is 5th !

Pos Team                           P   GD      Pts  

Motherwell                   18    -3         21

6  Dundee Utd               18    -9          21

7  Livingston                   17    -7          18

8  St Mirren                     17    -12         18

9  Kilmarnock                17    -4          17

10  St Johnstone           18    -8          17

11  Hamilton                   18     -19        17

12 Ross County             18     -24        13

2 hours ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

At last, Obika dropped. Don’t fancy Erwin either but has to be better than Obika. Definitely have to acquire a goal scorer which could transform us into a decent side. For today, our record against St Johnstone has always been poor. Would take a draw.in advance.

Outstanding to turn that around today. Goodwin has at times this season got his subs wrong- today he got every single one bang on.

tenor (6).gif

morias coming on, do we need a headless chicken lolloping around bumping into every
cunt at this juncture?

I thought he actually played quite well when he came on. Held the ball up well, caused them problems down the left, won the free kick which McPherson hit the post.

1 minute ago, Russian Saint said:

I thought he actually played quite well when he came on. Held the ball up well, caused them problems down the left, won the free kick which McPherson hit the post.

Morias did absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever. You're bang on. 

Just now, Wilbur said:

Now let's get those 2 forfeit results overturned. I'm sure our appeal will be supported by Roy McGregor. 

Now that would be amazing if we managed to get to play these matches!

Given Sunderland are unable to fulfill their next 3 matches - let's see if they get to play theirs or get the same punishment as us . . .?

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Now let's get those 2 forfeit results overturned. I'm sure our appeal will be supported by Roy McGregor. 

I believe he's just sacked Kettlewell - the question is how much money he'll give the new guy.

As ever @FTOF is just that little bit quicker on the draw! :fire2

Edited by Bud the Baker

50 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Very poor second half. Not creating anything really against ten men. Back to reality. Then Erwin scores... come on 😄😄😄

Difficult to play against 10 men, particularly when they close shop.  Even worse against nine.

11 minutes ago, pod said:

There's me thinking they played in a different country. :rolleyes:   yeah you think really smartly . . . 

They do but its the same game - and will their FA make the same judgment - if not, does that not help our cause even if it only supports our argument that it is unfair . . .

Not sure if this is true, but it’s believed that the Saints bubble could have been burst due to the fact the stadium was being used to administer the flu jabs. If true then I’d say it may help the appeal, however. I believe the powers that be will want to save face on this and the appeal will be rejected regardless.