Hibernian v St Mirren Premiership 23/12/20

shull

Think folk need to well calm down, i think best we can hope for in next 3 fixtures is 4 points but realistically maybe even 1 point...lets consolidate league place before talking rubbish about european places.

21 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Slightly unambitious patter here chaps.

3 points easily achievable here. Down with this “leaving with a point” pish. 

Totally agree... as I said here below and in a building number of similar posts since then:

On 12/3/2020 at 5:39 PM, antrin said:

I agree.

Saints will still climb into the top 6 with this group of players... if they are well-organised (and not suffering from cv19!).

It's these clubs you have to feel sorry for... Livvi, RC, DU and St Johnstone...   :rolleyes:

ETA: And Hibs.  :)

On 12/21/2020 at 7:12 AM, God of war said:

Think folk need to well calm down, i think best we can hope for in next 3 fixtures is 4 points but realistically maybe even 1 point...lets consolidate league place before talking rubbish about european places.

If folk can't allow themselves to get carried away with sport then what is the fecking point of anything?

You are dressing up fear of building up your hopes only to see them crushed as "realism". Try living.

Edited by oaksoft

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

If folk can't allow themselves to get carried away with sport then what is the fecking point of anything?

You are dressing up fear of building up your hopes only to see them crushed as "realism". Try living.

There is being realistic and just plain daft. All this nonsence about european places and winning here and there. Try consolidation in the league first as for years it's been a relegation battle....

3 hours ago, God of war said:

There is being realistic and just plain daft. 

Of course there is plain daft. That's what sport is all about.

We are 3 points from the last European slot apparently. No reason for not aiming for BOTH targets of avoiding relegation and aiming for Europe. There's no logic in doing them one at a time other than fear of being embarrassed and quite frankly you can kick that shitty attitude in the sea.

Don't let fear of being hurt smother the joy from life. Life a little. You'll feel better for it. 

Edited by oaksoft

4 hours ago, God of war said:

There is being realistic and just plain daft. All this nonsence about european places and winning here and there. Try consolidation in the league first as for years it's been a relegation battle....

What's the matter with being plain daft or even normally daft.  🤪

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’ve adopted the plain daft attitude to St. Mirren and Scotland my entire football supporting life and I don’t regret any of the several sickening blows both have dealt me due to having that attitude.

It’s the rare highs and the rare sickening blows that make the ubiquitous mundanity bearable. 

I don't think i ever got over the 9-man cup final, seriously haunts me to this day. One of the worst moments of my life.