Saints v Shellic rescheduled. Again.

antrin

21 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Anybody help with a question about logging in to saints TV? My grandson has been able to watch with us up till now but that's not possible ATM. He tried logging in with his own ST info and he couldn't get access. He has a middle name on his ticket. so I told him to hyphen between all names. Anyone have a double barrelled name on the ST and, if so, do you use all three names for access?

I had issues as my dad and I share the same name. They added a number to the ST and not user name. Best way to get an answer is email the ticket team for a response - usually quite quick at responding; 

[email protected]

Edited by spankin_panda

6 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Anybody help with a question about logging in to saints TV? My grandson has been able to watch with us up till now but that's not possible ATM. He tried logging in with his own ST info and he couldn't get access. He has a middle name on his ticket. so I told him to hyphen between all names. Anyone have a double barrelled name on the ST and, if so, do you use all three names for access?

Can you log in this early?

Only guessing, don't use it but sometimes it doesn't kick in till closer to kick off? 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Only guessing, don't use it but sometimes it doesn't kick in till closer to kick off? 

You can login anytime to watch the interviews pre and post match and often other interviews although few fans appear to bother. There is always a link to the next game but it doesn't become live until about 20 mins beforehand.

Edit to Add: And of course you can watch any full game, highlights or just the goals from all home games this season.

Edited by Sonny
Edit to Add

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You can log in anytime and watch previous games or interviews.

Sonny just beat me to it.

Edited by stlucifer

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

You can login anytime to watch the interviews pre and post match and often other interviews although few fans appear to bother. There is always a link to the next game but it doesn't become live until about 20 mins beforehand.

That would be what I was thinking, cheers.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

You can log in anytime and watch previous games or interviews.

21 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

I had issues as my dad and I share the same name. They added a number to the ST and not user name. Best way to get an answer is email the ticket team for a response - usually quite quick at responding; 

[email protected]

Thanks. Problem solved. We have three STs.

8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You do realise you don't have to answer every single post.

You're getting as bad at spamming the forum as Ricky. Have you not got better things to do?

You've bellow the forum fool, and the loonball.

Keep it up clueless. 

How's that idea playing a different goalie every two games going? :lol:

25 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

A back 3 against Celtic?
Surely that's a suicide mission?
What is Goody playing at?
emoji50.pngemoji850.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.png

Unless he's playing Flynn at right back and going 4-5-1.

We'll need to see.

ETA. I don't think that's what he's doing though.

Back 3 with JDH in front of them, Erhahon and Flynn in centre midfield with Durmus and Connolly on wings and McGrath supporting Obika. So 3-1-4-1-1 ? 

Edited by oaksoft