Saints v Shellic rescheduled. Again.

antrin

Still in it and playing reasonably well with the exception of the last third where we keep giving the ball away.

No reason for the injury to have caused that level of disruption and we need to get that sorted.

The (Sky?) commentators are doing my nut in. Talking as though Saints haven't turned up or put an effort in. Plenty of talk about how Bain has had nothing to do but nothing about how little Jak has had to do.

I'm a bit lost regarding our shape and especially where Dylan is playing now as he appears to have disappeared from the right wing.

3 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Durmus lost him.

Still, only 1-0 down at HT. Not sure we can play much worse, so I expect much better 2nd half. JG won’t be giving them a rocket, just reminding them to do the simple things, well.
Passing has been awful so far ...

COYS !!

We are not playing that badly IMO. Just need a bit more composure up top.

We certainly can and have played considerably worse than this. Killie away would be a great example.

Just now, oaksoft said:

Still in it and playing reasonably well with the exception of the last third where we keep giving the ball away.

No reason for the injury to have caused that level of disruption and we need to get that sorted.

The (Sky?) commentators are doing my nut in. Talking as though Saints haven't turned up or put an effort in. Plenty of talk about how Bain has had nothing to do but nothing about how little Jak has had to do.

I'm a bit lost regarding our shape and especially where Dylan is playing now as he appears to have disappeared from the right wing.

Exactly right

they talk like shellac have been Barcelona 

we can do this

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Ilkay and Connolly swapped wings 10 mins before half time.

1 minute ago, turrabuddie said:

We may end up losing by 4 or 5, and I hope not, but this is a really poor Celtic side. One of the poorest I can remember seeing.
So there is still hope .....

However, we do need to play an awful lot better.

I honestly believe we were rocked by the McGrath injury

jim to enforce a team camaraderie