Saints v Shellic rescheduled. Again.

antrin

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Disagree Ayrshire. Plenty of people (myself included) were bemoaning our incredibly shite performance last night, but the only person predicting it meant a catastrophic end to our season was Elvis, and he does that all the time anyway. 

You can now add waldorf to that list. :lol:

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Absolutely wouldn't surprise me.

I said before that this website is probably no more than about 5 people all with multiple aliases. :lol:

I really don’t get it. It’s proper schizophrenic. 
There’s occasional ones that are quite funny.  I remember in the old Saints Online guestbook days, one of the regular posters (cannae remember who, might have been antrin, or Chingford as he was in those days) used to also post under the handle “A pedant writes....”, but solely for the purposes of correcting people’s grammar. Was quite amusing.

I often wonder if Tedious Tom is an alter ego too. 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

There’s occasional ones that are quite funny.  I remember in the old Saints Online guestbook days, one of the regular posters (cannae remember who, might have been antrin, or Chingford as he was in those days) used to also post under the handle “A pedant writes....”, but solely for the purposes of correcting people’s grammar. Was quite amusing.

More so when he/they respond to each others posts, borderline sectioning material. 

10 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

As unlikely as it seems and I don't agree with him for what it's worth. 

With all due respect though, why is it funny?

Mr Oaksoft has, lets say, a particular (Peculiar?) outlook on life in which his view ,it appears is always correct, justified and cogently as well as rationally expressed. Some might disagree. I have the feeling that he was using the abbreviation to express a degree of frustration.

17 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Not one of mine.  :)

1 hour ago, waldorf34 said:

I am convinced with the injury list that our season is over as far as top 6  interest and we are going to have to fight hard not to drop into the bottom 3

Bit of an over-reaction, while it's disappointing to lose another flair player and we might have to resort to shitfesting it I really don't think the latter is likely.

7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Were you A pedant writes?

It seems likely, as that has always been one of my strengths...   :)

...but I don't actually recall signing that one in.

Just had a look.  Only 3 posts from that character.  I think it was perhaps Bill Lees.

I listened to the game last night until Celtic got a penalty, then turned the radio off. Decided to turn back on to confirm they had scored, then turned back off. It was only this morning that I discovered, not a two nil defeat, but a 4-0 mauling. Just wondering if the team think that relegation is unlikely now, so they have thrown the towel in. I expect another defeat against an Aberdeen team who absolutely have to win on Saturday. Hope to be proved wrong of course but we have to be careful not to be dragged back down into the mire.

8 hours ago, munoz said:

Motherwell were very fortunate to win against a poor Killie team last night. They won't finish above us.

I watched the whole game.

Motherwell were dire. Although, Killie could have played all week and not scored.

Total smash and grab job from Motherwell.

I listened to the game last night until Celtic got a penalty, then turned the radio off. Decided to turn back on to confirm they had scored, then turned back off. It was only this morning that I discovered, not a two nil defeat, but a 4-0 mauling.

You never knew the score until this morning. [emoji848]

You posted this last night AFTER the full time whistle. [emoji44]

Won’t bother watching now. Typical saints jellyfish.