Ross County (a) Boxing Day

Bud the Baker

Good to be going into this Xmas as the team in 8th place rather than 11th/12th like recent seasons.

A chance to put some serious distance between ourselves and County before Hughes is properly settled in - Uncle Roy has supported managers well in previous January windows so I reckon we need to take a point just to keep our momentum going.

Edited by Bud the Baker

47 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Good to be going into this season as the team in 8th place rather than 11th/12th like recent seasons.

A chance to put some serious distance between ourselves and County before Hughes is properly settled in - Uncle Roy has supported managers well in previous January windows so I reckon we need to take a point just to keep our momentum going.

3 points are a must for this game.

Win this and we'd be 8 points in front of RC, that's a 3 game swing, and we still have a game in hand.  :rolleyes:

That could see us safely, unless there's a dramatic reverse in fortunes for them and us, out of the relegation position.

That would, surely, take away some worry, then we can concentrate on reaching safety. 

29 minutes ago, munoz said:

The same guy who's scored one league goal since August? 🙄

They have only scored 10 league goals this season, I don't think them scoring is the major issue, we should be looking to bang in a few against them as they have conceded 36 in 19. 

Edited by faraway saint

32 minutes ago, munoz said:

I'd rather see an article conveying the news that JDH is fit and available for selection.

34 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The same guy who's scored one league goal since August? 🙄

They have only scored 10 league goals this season, I don't think them scoring is the major issue, we should be looking to bang in a few against them as they have conceded 36 in 19. 

I wasn't talking about their players.  The article says JDH and Tait should be fit for Saturday.