Ross County (a) Boxing Day

Bud the Baker

That line up gives me the fear [emoji1787] obika all day long for me. 

in fairness though, morias and mcallister have both done well when coming off bench the past few games. 
Yeah kinda feel the same but probably a bit wise to rotate a bit and both have had some decent contributions lately so fair enough from my perspective. Can always change it as bench has options and some quality. 3 points please [emoji120]

19 minutes ago, mattman said:

That line up gives me the fear 🤣 obika all day long for me. 

in fairness though, morias and mcallister have both done well when coming off bench the past few games. 

12 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Yeah kinda feel the same but probably a bit wise to rotate a bit and both have had some decent contributions lately so fair enough from my perspective. Can always change it as bench has options and some quality. 3 points please 

Aye - rotation is key, here.

much as I prefer Obika, Junior can run riot in a defence.

hasn’t so far provided hunners  o goals, but stretches defences.  I am ever-hopeful.  :)

Jon Obika will feature later on.

[though I saw that a tabloid reported that (due to Sneckie Hotels being closed) the team’s pre match meal would be Turkey sandwiches prepared by Mrs Goodwin.  What effect will that have?]

Edited by antrin

Connolly has been very quiet last couple of games so not particularly surprised to see him dropped.
Did think that Obika would be back in the starting line up today. Hopefully today will be the day Erwin shuts me the f**k up. 
I don't think he has been dropped as much as he has been tested with the Rangers game in mind.

Jim is using the squad with the forthcoming run of games in mind.