Just when I thought

Cumbriansaint72

that this year couldn't get any more crap. My neighbour woke me up at 5am to say someone had hit my car(loose term it's a Hyundai i800) and drove off. On checking it amongst all the broken glass,etc came to the conclusion that I couldn't have done any worse if I had hit it with a bus. Find out tomorrow if it's to be put back together or off to make irn bru cans. Needless to say everyone was an arsehole at work😬

Edited by Cumbriansaint72

that this year couldn't get any more crap. My neighbour woke me up at 5am to say someone had hit my car(loose term it's a Hyundai i800) and drove off. On checking it amongst all the broken glass,etc came to the conclusion that I couldn't have done any worse if I had hit it with a bus. Find out tomorrow if it's to be put back together or off to make irn bru cans. Needless to say everyone was an arsehole at work[emoji51]

Maybe it was a bus. Hope you find the bastard that did it.

11 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

Maybe it was a bus. Hope you find the bastard that did it.

All I know it was a transit pick up and incredibly a couple of hours later another one  appeared later on a bizarre diversion as to what the cleansing company route would take presumably to see what damage was done but can't go accusing😡 anyway got informed today car can be put right at cost of 4.5k😯 thank god for insurance. Problem being it's still under 5 year warranty and all parts have to be Hyundai gen parts, so god knows how long that will take with brexit and coronashit.

Edited by Cumbriansaint72

All I know it was a transit pick up and incredibly a couple of hours later another one  appeared later on a bizarre diversion as to what the cleansing company route would take presumably to see what damage was done but can't go accusing[emoji35] anyway got informed today car can be put right at cost of 4.5k[emoji54] thank god for insurance. Problem being it's still under 5 year warranty and all parts have to be Hyundai gen parts, so god knows how long that will take with brexit and coronashit.

I’m sure if it was the cleansing company then someone would probably have a lot of explaining to do. May be worth a discrete phone call though.

4 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

I’m sure if it was the cleansing company then someone would probably have a lot of explaining to do. May be worth a discrete phone call though.

Tried that with mrs cs's uncle working for said company..........reply was 'we don't start at that time' bit strange after a bank holiday, its called playing catch up in my books. Still, will have a half rebuilt car by end of it😐