The January Transfer Window

munoz

Just now, mattman said:

Some players can handle it up here, some can’t, seeing he’s quite a strong fella you’d expect a bit more from him, always looked to cause defence trouble but final product and that one extra touched seemed to always let him down, wish him all the best!

He certainly is a big fellow but I always felt he was easily bullied and pushed over by defenders up here and I couldn't understand that. I'd hate to have him running at me. Tricky as f**k and really fast. Maybe in England he was blessed by having good midfielders around him who were producing a solid supply of good balls into the box for him. Maybe he got more room and time on the ball down there. Up here, as soon as he got the ball he had players surrounding him. Same with Obika. There's no time for a striker to think up here and only a certain type of player can handle that.

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

He certainly is a big fellow but I always felt he was easily bullied and pushed over by defenders up here and I couldn't understand that. I'd hate to have him running at me. Tricky as f**k and really fast. Maybe in England he was blessed by having good midfielders around him who were producing a solid supply of good balls into the box for him. Maybe he got more room and time on the ball down there. Up here, as soon as he got the ball he had players surrounding him. Same with Obika. There's no time for a striker to think up here and only a certain type of player can handle that.

Full of effort but fecking rotten..but a big fella😀😀😀😀hes nearly a dwarf.

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, God of war said:

Full of effort but fecking rotten..but a big fella😀😀😀😀hes nearly a dwarf.

I obviously meant stocky, you tit.

If I'd said "tall" you might have had a point.

You should stick to scouting. Apparently you're good at that. :P

Edited by oaksoft

19 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I obviously meant stocky, you tit.

If I'd said "tall" you might have had a point.

You should stick to scouting. Apparently you're good at that. :P

A big fella🤣🤣🤣u fecking walloper!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 11:18 AM, billyg said:

The thing I don't understand about his situation is that he was outstanding for Cheltenham last season , so much so that they were desperate to get him back on a permanent deal. They then said they couldn't afford him whenever a Scottish Premier team showed interest. Is this a sign that the new wage cap in the lower divisions down there is going to help the standard of player that clubs up here can attract. 

Might stop mercenaries like Hldkay and Rooney going south to rich men's projects like Salford City ?