Looking Forward in 2021

faraway saint

Well, a year ago we never seen what was coming and the ever growing effects it's had on everyone.

Covid has touched every single person in some way but let's look forward, not back.

What things are you looking forward too, assuming the vaccine kicks in and we can get back to what we had before.

While I don't go to many games the few away days I do attend are usually enjoyable, even if the results haven't always been. Especially the freebies. 

Having a house full of family, days out and nights in, and just having the contact will be much appreciated.

Just popping down town, wandering about, mask free, in and out of shops, popping into a pub for a drink and a bit of lunch.

A holiday, we've had numerous weekends away in Scotland over the years, mixed with soaking up the sun in warmer climes, these breaks will give us memories that we always treasure. 

For me not being constrained when this is over will be the big thing, it’s been very challenging not being able to do basic things that previously all of us would have taken for granted.

I’ve really missed going to the games and just when this was all unfolding back in March my 10 year old son was getting really hooked on the saints and starting to go to the away games - still fondly remember Durmus’ 87th minute winner at Motherwell.

I think more away games will be taken in when we’re through this!!

My boy being in Aberdeen and us being south of the border has been challenging, only seen him once in 9 months, once this is over the return to seeing family, friends, taking holidays, being able to go out for meals and all manner of 'normal' things will no longer be taken for granted.