Well Looking For New Manager

HSS

I suppose the cliche is there's never a good time to lose a manager (unless it's Alan Stubbs) but hopefully from our POV it fucks up the transfer window for them,

I'm old enough to remember when Well were the yoyo team back in the mid-80s and how relegation was suspended to save them from going P/T - they went on to prosper mightily in the 90s with what should've been our midfield of Davies Lambert & Martin (althp' maybe he was playing CH by then) anyway it double-griped me to see them doing so well (sic) with our ex-players when we were watching Steve Watson, Jim Dick & Ronnie McQuilter disgrace the stripes - fuckem they're long overdue a spell in the second tier.!

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Not according to the 'Well fans it isn't.

But you obviously know better than them.

Who is saying that ? Why do you have to phrase it like that, scoring silly points.

I'm just giving an opinion on him that goes against the grain a bit in that i'm not overly impressed with him and how he has operated.

Might be all wrong on it, not for the first time but so be it.

9 hours ago, Yflab said:

Fcuk the Well. 

There are a few of us left who will never forget the shameful day in 1977 when they killed football through kicking and cheating.

Hope they get relegated along with Hamilton. Cnuts.

Happy New Year to one and all.......except Joe Wark, Willie Pettigrew and that cnut Gregor Stevens.

Agreed , apart from the fact that Joe Wark's deed !

13 hours ago, lenziebud said:

Who is saying that ? Why do you have to phrase it like that, scoring silly points.

I'm just giving an opinion on him that goes against the grain a bit in that i'm not overly impressed with him and how he has operated.

Might be all wrong on it, not for the first time but so be it.

Your opinion is coming across as very personal, for whatever reason. :blink:

There's little to back up your "view" and you have been firing this tirade for a few days.

Anyhow, personally I don't give a monkeys how he went or not, I prefer to keep an eye on St Mirren. 

1 hour ago, billyg said:

Agreed , apart from the fact that Joe Wark's deed !

As is hatchet man, Peter Millar.

Vic Dick Davidson's cheating dive for the penalty still riles me.

It shouldn't really, but ......