2021 is here

stlucifer

It’s not really relevant if we agree on here on not, but what is relevant is we mostly check in several times a day to comment or read what each other post.

So, in a roundabout way, we all actually play a part in each others lives regardless of the purpose.

It’s a distraction from our own lives however good or bad.

Like it or lump it ladies and Gentlemen, it’s important we keep each other going in one way or another.

To that extent, I genuinely hope you and your family all have a better year in 2021 than this year.

You can run, but you can’t hide from Covid sadly, it’s affecting us all directly or indirectly.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🥳

So Farewell Then...Paul M. Heller.

I saw The Bells (sic) in watching Whitnail & I and was saddened to see that it's producer, the aforementioned Mr. Heller had passed away on 28 December at the ripe old age of 93.

I only really knew of him producing Whitnail & Oscar winning fillum My Left Foot - I was delighted to find out in his Obituary that earlier in his career he had been involved in making the first Dirty Harry movie and went on to produce the Bruce Lee classic Enter The Dragon and a coupla Blaxploitation pics Black Belt Jones & Black Bullet amongst many others - a bit of a mixed bag but a guys gotta make a buck, and overall I feel it's a record to be proud of.

Anyway RIPs to Paul who was involved in the 107 mins of sheer pleasure that is Whitnail & I! :notworthy

We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!

Edited by Bud the Baker