St mirren - kv Mechelen

28 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I always feel that was a cursed tournament for us with Bone punching McGarvey after the latter was subbed vs Tromso and Ian Ferguson handing his transfer request in after the Mechelen one at Love St.

Do I remember correctly that news of Ferguson signing a new contract was announced over the tannoy prior to the game starting?

I don't remember that.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

My only memory of the home game sums up how much things have changed. I was in Jersey and the only way I could find out what the score was at half time and full time was to phone up Love Street and ask the guy who answered the phone. 😁

I remember having to do that on occasion.Best one was when the soap dodgers lost in a play off against Dundee Utd.I phoned the soap dodgers supporters club and kidded on I was phoning from Australia.The barman talked me thru the game telling  me how unlucky they were and I could hear him telling folk I was on phone from Oz.When he was finished telling me all about it I told him I was phoning from Paisley and it was a brilliant result.

I must say his language was disgusting,no way for anybody to speak on a phone.

I remember having to do that on occasion.Best one was when the soap dodgers lost in a play off against Dundee Utd.I phoned the soap dodgers supporters club and kidded on I was phoning from Australia.The barman talked me thru the game telling  me how unlucky they were and I could hear him telling folk I was on phone from Oz.When he was finished telling me all about it I told him I was phoning from Paisley and it was a brilliant result.
I must say his language was disgusting,no way for anybody to speak on a phone.
Think it was a place called the Albert we phoned on many an occasion. [emoji23]