Tom Denton

Flareybob

21 hours ago, Flareybob said:

It is my understanding that St Mirren are set to sign the 6ft 6 striker Tom Denton from Chesterfield.

The signing should be completed in the next 7 to 10 days according to one of my sources.

As much as I think its crap, wouldn't surprise me if we signed him, a 31 year old national league striker to go along with the other misfiring lot😬

8 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I'm always here for you Okay!
emoji23.pngemoji12.png

So there ARE some lovely people on this forum.

Thank you but I really needed you yesterday when my tears of loneliness were at their most bitter.

I shall PM you next time it happens.

Today I'm fine. An Amazon guy delivered a parcel and said "Hello", "Sign here" and "Cheers" so I've had my social interaction tank well and truly replenished for the next month or so.

So there ARE some lovely people on this forum.
Thank you but I really needed you yesterday when my tears of loneliness were at their most bitter.
I shall PM you next time it happens.
Today I'm fine. An Amazon guy delivered a parcel and said "Hello", "Sign here" and "Cheers" so I've had my social interaction tank well and truly replenished for the next month or so.
You eventually got my Xmas present then. [emoji14]

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

You eventually got my Xmas present then. emoji14.png

Yes. Thanks. A week late and quite frankly it was shit. :P

Like 95% of all presents handed out this year, it'll be on eBay before the sun sets tonight.

In 12 months, this unbelievably expensive and pathetic charade of denial will begin all over again and once again, it'll be the oakstur who is declared the weird one for shunning it. :D

Edited by oaksoft

18 hours ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

As much as I think its crap, wouldn't surprise me if we signed him, a 31 year old national league striker to go along with the other misfiring lot😬

You are new here.

You haven't met FlareyBob before, have you?

It's all a windup.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

You are new here.

You haven't met FlareyBob before, have you?

It's all a windup.

Thought so but never too sure with our scouting in past.☺

Been having a nosey on here for quite a few years just decided to get organised and register for a change😊

Think there is possibly one poster on here that I know, one that has started scouting players etc

6 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Been having a nosey on here for quite a few years just decided to get organised and register for a change😊

Think there is possibly one poster on here that I know, one that has started scouting players etc

That's me.

Just wait and see what new players I have lined up for us to sign in the Window.

Liam ........ naw I cannae say presently.

48 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Please tell me it isn't @God of war 😀

1 hour ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

It certainly could be, if it's who I think it is he is on our (me & Mrs cs use her facecrap account) friends list but can't be sure

Not me, im not on facebook!!

1 hour ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

It certainly could be, if it's who I think it is he is on our (me & Mrs cs use her facecrap account) friends list but can't be sure

Well he certainly keeps trying to impress us by volunteering that he's a scout with connections all over the world and that he represents people he is "not at liberty to divulge the details of".

Some believe him, some don't. I fall into the category of not really caring TBF.

13 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Well he certainly keeps trying to impress us by volunteering that he's a scout with connections all over the world and that he represents people he is "not at liberty to divulge the details of".

Some believe him, some don't. I fall into the category of not really caring TBF.

Might be wrong but did same poster follow Sheffield Wednesday a while ago along with saints?  Before the scouting stuff

• 4 months later...
It is my understanding that St Mirren are set to sign the 6ft 6 striker Tom Denton from Chesterfield.
The signing should be completed in the next 7 to 10 days according to one of my sources.
You love this part of the year. Cos you can cheer up your drab life with this rubbish [emoji38] what do you Google player who are being released. Surely there must be something else to do in your life [emoji1787]