St Mirren v Motherwell 9/1/21

Now with Brophy signed until the end of the season, should he start up front with Obika tomorrow?

Or should he be bedded in to give him time to get to know his new team mates?

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3879-eamonn-brophy-joins-saints-on-loan

Edited by northstbuddie

I always bet Strikers scoring on their debut(god I hate Thommo since Dunfermline).
2 bets on Brophy first and last goalscorer hope he comes off at 0-0 and scores we win 1-0.
Only problem is due to his late signing only bet you can get on him is for him to score for Kilmarnock tomorrow.

I'll be shocked if he starts, most likely 30 mins off the bench. Lovely stuff

Well every game is important but given current circumstances this one might be more important than most.

They've just appointed a new manager and while I'm not sure how much influence he'll have on team'n'tactics today it's up to Jim to ensure we're 110% ready for the match, let's beat them today before the get their shit together - Spirit of 77 & all that!

COYS!

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
19 hours ago, elvis said:
No wins in ten we all know the script. 

Yip we do, we have seen it time and time again...Elvis posts a doom and gloom pessimist prediction which thankfully invariably turns out to be just that. In very uncertain times some things just never change.

You leave elvis alone. He has a lot on his plate, his day job as the chief medical officer for England is very stressful.

With all the good vibes coming from the club this week, Rangers scalp still fresh on the memory their only defeat this season and a semi final on the horizon, This is now a massive game for us today. and not the kind we've been used to in recent years like saving our own scalp 

It's a 3pts + game that will put us in touching distance of the top 6. We will be sending a message...   The Saints are back