St Mirren v Motherwell 9/1/21

It’s nice to see you being quite positive about a St Mirren point because it’s clear you are one of the most negative posters on here. I simply disagree & can’t stand behind him anymore (hopefully he proves me wrong if given more chances in coming games) 

The middle bit has never been my approach, no player/ coach/ BOD is above criticism & Erwin has been very frustrating in his time at St Mirren. No I’m not questioning the managers judgement, that’s just a fabrication. 
Yes you are.
Goodie signed him.
Goodie started him.
The manager rates him and is sticking by him.

You feel you know better! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Boo boy!

Me negative? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I'm one of the most positive posters about Saints. Typical deflection!

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

What absolute nonsense. He clearly is not a negative poster.

As for abuse. You clearly have problems taking it so you really ought not to be dishing it out.

Yes he is. 

I haven’t claimed anyone has ‘abused’ me and I certainly haven’t abused anyone on here. Drama queen. 

Anyway give yourself peace, I thought you were going crying to your ignore function? 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

I’m not though, you wouldn’t be able to back up your claims regarding me being wrong. . 

Also the point on BEK is absolute fact. 😂

I have to say on this occasion , you are talking shite. 

Just now, munoz said:

I have to say on this occasion , you are talking shite. 

Well feel free to try and back up your point. 

BEK has spent weeks of his life crying about SMFC on here. He does have his positive moments as well but the negativity was fierce and ridiculous on a number of threads. 

53 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

We failed to beat a team that I believe are inferior to us and that for me is the most frustrating thing. 

Correct me if I wrong, but didn't Motherwell have a couple of influential players back from injury. They seems to have a right solid defence. 

Strange folk finally snapping with Erwin today as I thought he linked play pretty well today especially when coming deeper 2nd half with the changes Jim made. Before the hour mark we could have played without a striker really. Two chances created and they fell to Fraser and Erharon. I still think Obika is the better option but today for me Erwin did ok.

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Poor performance, a bit of a worry we are nowhere near the level we know these players are capable of. My thoughts 
- Erwin, although much better with a partner up top isn't the level we need, he's had enough time now to show his worth and sadly has not in the main part (get he won the penalty). Wouldn't be surprised to see him fall out the team with new signings
- Very soft penalty, wee bit of luck on that 
- Wide players need to be doing more, Motherwell had that well scouted, thought Durmus changed the game regarding an attacking threat
- Defence again looking shaky, could have been game over in the first half, would like to see a new CB during the window and an option to press

It’s nice to see you being quite positive about a St Mirren point because it’s clear you are one of the most negative posters on here. I simply disagree & can’t stand behind him anymore (hopefully he proves me wrong if given more chances in coming games) 

The middle bit has never been my approach, no player/ coach/ BOD is above criticism & Erwin has been very frustrating in his time at St Mirren. No I’m not questioning the managers judgement, that’s just a fabrication. 

Yes you are.
Goodie signed him.
Goodie started him.
The manager rates him and is sticking by him.

You feel you know better! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Boo boy!

Me negative? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
I'm one of the most positive posters about Saints. Typical deflection!

Goody certainly did sign him, he's also signed two other strikers in a week. I am not questioning the managers judgement at all, every signing won't work out 100% or the time and I feel Erwin isn't working out. I have never once given the view anyone is above criticism, this is you making stuff up about me. 

Incorrect, again Goodwin has signed two strikers, strong evidence our views are the same, that we need to improve up top. 

If you think me criticising a St Mirren player makes me a "boo boy" fine but yet again I have never suggested I won't ever do that or that no one should do that. 

No you are not. 

My conclusion is, after probably over a year of not really engaging with me, you are off the wagon. Jump back on it and we will save a lot of people a lot of time, :whistle

Well feel free to try and back up your point. 
BEK has spent weeks of his life crying about SMFC on here. He does have his positive moments as well but the negativity was fierce and ridiculous on a number of threads. 
Proof?
You can't.
More deflection!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Goody certainly did sign him, he's also signed two other strikers in a week. I am not questioning the managers judgement at all, every signing won't work out 100% or the time and I feel Erwin isn't working out. I have never once given the view anyone is above criticism, this is you making stuff up about me. 
Incorrect, again Goodwin has signed two strikers, strong evidence our views are the same, that we need to improve up top. 
If you think me criticising a St Mirren player makes me a "boo boy" fine but yet again I have never suggested I won't ever do that or that no one should do that. 
No you are not. 
My conclusion is, after probably over a year of not really engaging with me, you are off the wagon. Jump back on it and we will save a lot of people a lot of time, :whistle
Deflection. Boo boy!

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Proof?
You can't.
More deflection!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Deflection. Boo boy!

You are massively negative, this is my conclusion over years of arguments with you over various subjects. 

Think it's a bit telling you get so happy at the rare occasion (over this great few years of continued growth for our club) when I feel a player deserves some criticism. 

But again, jump back on the wagon, go back to that promise you have broken dozens of times... You remember the one. :whistle Best for everyone. 

You are massively negative, this is my conclusion over years of arguments with you over various subjects. 
Think it's a bit telling you get so happy at the rare occasion (over this great few years of continued growth for our club) when I feel a player deserves some criticism. 
But again, jump back on the wagon, go back to that promise you have broken dozens of times... You remember the one. :whistle Best for everyone. 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Fail.

You are truly making an arse of yourself here boo boy.

So negative.

Your deflection is tedious!

I watched the game, invested in my club to do so, enjoyed the game overall, and fully support the manager and the players he selects to represent the team I support.

Support.

Look it up boo boy! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Fail.

You are truly making an arse of yourself here boo boy.

So negative.

Your deflection is tedious!

I watched the game, invested in my club to do so, enjoyed the game overall, and fully support the manager and the players he selects to represent the team I support.

Support.

Look it up boo boy! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Accept my view on Erwin is a negative one. Not sure why that’s so funny to you 🤷‍♂️

That’s great, that’s your opinion, I share it mostly but I feel (hope) we’ll be better served going with the new options over Erwin. 👍

Accept my view on Erwin is a negative one. Not sure why that’s so funny to you [emoji2369]

That’s great, that’s your opinion, I share it mostly but I feel (hope) we’ll be better served going with the new options over Erwin. [emoji106]
Beep beep beep beep...
Warning... Poster reversing...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Beep beep beep beep...

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Incorrect, I literally gave my negative view on Erwin’s in my first post, consistent since. 

There’s nothing for you to get obsessed over here, I’m largely agreeing with you 👍

[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]
Yet another lining up for a cheap shot at Erwin.
Get behind him FFS... Supporters do that, you know. Support and encourage.
He played well overall and had some lovely touches.
Much more to come from the lad.
Boo boy!
I'm not a big fan. But thought he was our best player today.

Erwin and McGrath were pretty isolated for the first 60 mins. Well were marking JDH as they obviously know he is our lynchpin. Ethan played far too deep and had no urgency to his game - could have been a training session. McPherson plays further forward with more urgency and aggression and I would have had him on at half-time. McGrath was trying to cover most of the midfield and support Erwin on his own.

Connolly and McAllister were playing too wide and not coming in enough to support Erwin in the box. I'd always start Ilkay over McAllister who does't have the fitness, physique and stamina for this level. Noticably improved when Ilkay came on.

I like Fraser but his passing was abysmal today constantly giving away possession.

We deserved a draw even with a misfiring squad - remember Well had 2 internationalists in their back four - and with a larger squad we can look forward to more competition for places.

4 hours ago, StanleySaint said:
6 hours ago, lenziebud said:
Do you really think Coventry want him back ?

Well we're not exactly blessed with a plethora of left sided players and we know what we have with Mason.

I don't rate Mason. Not really bothered he is injured. Other like him so I guess its all opinions

Erwin and McGrath were pretty isolated for the first 60 mins. Well were marking JDH as they obviously know he is our lynchpin. Ethan played far too deep and had no urgency to his game - could have been a training session. McPherson plays further forward with more urgency and aggression and I would have had him on at half-time. McGrath was trying to cover most of the midfield and support Erwin on his own.

Connolly and McAllister were playing too wide and not coming in enough to support Erwin in the box. I'd always start Ilkay over McAllister who does't have the fitness, physique and stamina for this level. Noticably improved when Ilkay came on.

I like Fraser but his passing was abysmal today constantly giving away possession.

We deserved a draw even with a misfiring squad - remember Well had 2 internationalists in their back four - and with a larger squad we can look forward to more competition for places.
Well summed up.

8 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
9 hours ago, Sonny said:

Well summed up.

How negative 👀