Welcome Eamonn Brophy

6 minutes ago, pod said:

The 24-year-old striker has negotiated a three-year contract.    Wouldn't be very popular if he was to renege on it. 

He wouldn't be the 1st football player to change his mind at the last min. 

Maybe the club is saying nothing until they find out if they can get him the now, i hope so. 

1 hour ago, pod said:

The 24-year-old striker has negotiated a three-year contract.    Wouldn't be very popular if he was to renege on it. 

Im sure he would be gutted if not popular with Saints fans if reneged on it..get a grip...

The Kilmarnock fan I work with laughed and laughed when we signed Erwin, would be quite funny to see him go back there.

Erwin to Killie seems to be doing the rounds among Killie fans. Supposedly as part of a deal to get Brophy in this window.

I assume Jim is plonking Lee in the wheelbarrow now and getting ready to walk the M77

15 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Erwin to Killie seems to be doing the rounds among Killie fans. Supposedly as part of a deal to get Brophy in this window.

I assume Jim is plonking Lee in the wheelbarrow now and getting ready to walk the M77

We couldn't be so lucky, could we ?

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Wonder what player they want off of us  ?

Certainly a few that i would like to see go but doubt Killie are that daft  :rolleyes:

I'm thinking Killie are a bit strapped for cash, and will be hoping now to get Brophy off the wage bill now,  shouldn't take much to get him here.  I liked the boy we had on loan last year the left back, could take him too and give them Sheron  :)