Welcome Eamonn Brophy

Yes I suggested we were making him possibly our highest earner due to offering a supposed better deal than Aberdeen & Hibs.

Alex Dyer uses the term breaking the bank in the video Munoz posted above when describing our offer to Brophy.

Not in my opinion no, someone else suggested it but I can't quite remember who.....oh aye, now I remember, it was Ronnie!!

2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Yes I suggested we were making him possibly our highest earner due to offering a supposed better deal than Aberdeen & Hibs.

Alex Dyer uses the term breaking the bank in the video Munoz posted above when describing our offer to Brophy.

And how does he know what's in our bank?? You used the term "breaking the bank" days ago.

7 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

As did you 20 mins ago.

I'm sure you have a point in there somewhere???

It was "tongue in cheek" at you and your Killie pal in a small attempt at levity around your, in my opinion, over-reaction to our signing Brophy.....the best bit now is that he seems to think that shite Brophy (his opnion) is worth the same £200,000 as Magennis.

24 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

If there is no swap with Erwin on the table, just offer take him on loan for the rest of the season.

Here's a question. Let's say we do take him on loan until he can officially sign. Let's say he turns out to be utter sh*te (it happens). Can we cancel the offer that was made to him?

5 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Here's a question. Let's say we do take him on loan until he can officially sign. Let's say he turns out to be utter sh*te (it happens). Can we cancel the offer that was made to him?

Think he was meaning Erwin.  I hope. 

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Another thing The Kilmarnock fan said they should demand the same £200,000 we got for Magennis if we want him now.

Would rather use some of the £200,000 to get him super fit after his 6 month lay off. :whistle  Shankland could possibly recommend a personnel trainer. :wink:

17 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

If there is no swap with Erwin on the table, just offer take him on loan for the rest of the season.

Doesn't look like it

If no swap for Erwin, just offer him to Killie on loan,   That's the way I'm reading it.  But I have on a couple of  occasions, been told my English is not very good.. 

Only djchapsticks can resolve it.

Edited by pod

Wow!

Is that practical, a possibility?
I can understand Killie wanting to offload a wage, but could he go to Saints according to the rules?
(Tho SPFL make them up on the hoof if it's for sevco or shellic)
As we have sadly lost Junior, Brophy could use his strips and changing place in the dressing room, I guess...

Seriously... Is this something that has happened elsewhere - and what hurdles, if any, are there to be overcome? AnyBuddie know?  :unsure:

Broadfoot?