Graham Alexander

Cumbriansaint72

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Understood 👍

In that case now that I’ve disclaimed myself from any biting accusations.......

..........he’s Scottish and knows a helluva lot about the Scottish game. 

:unsure:

Edited by pod

Born in England to a Scottish father, Alexander was eligible to play for either England or Scotland.[34] Before his first international call, Alexander said, "To be honest, since I started playing football, I've had two ambitions: to play in the Premier League, and to play for Scotland. I've been brought up supporting Scotland as far back as I can remember."

6 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Born in England to a Scottish father, Alexander was eligible to play for either England or Scotland.[34] Before his first international call, Alexander said, "To be honest, since I started playing football, I've had two ambitions: to play in the Premier League, and to play for Scotland. I've been brought up supporting Scotland as far back as I can remember."

He was interviewed on tv earlier. Made the point he has never played here and is not up to speed on our game. Nothing wrong with that. Just as a matter of interest, how would you describe someone born in England and lived their whole life there ? Oh, and that accent, lol. Anyway, let’s hope he starts off with a defeat.

27 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

He was interviewed on tv earlier. Made the point he has never played here and is not up to speed on our game. Nothing wrong with that. Just as a matter of interest, how would you describe someone born in England and lived their whole life there ? Oh, and that accent, lol. Anyway, let’s hope he starts off with a defeat.

I would describe them based on the nationality they believe they are. In his case Scottish. 
End of conversation by the way, coz I know you’re at it. 

Unlucky?