Another striker ?

portmahomack saint

2 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

FlareyBob Is just off the phone seemingly we have made a offer to German striker Collin Quaner who is a free agent 

This one isn't a Flarey rumour. 

Mainly because it doesn't appear to be completely fabricated...

Edited by djchapsticks

He played for Huddersfield when they won promotion to the Premier League a few years back, but my recollection is that he's more of a wide player , a very tall one at that. He's not going to be in amongst it winning headers every week,  if we do get him . That said , he did impress me as an impact sub at that level and he played around 30 times in the Premier League too , so he's not a lower league dumpling !

Quaner was at Ipswich a couple of seasons back in the Championship. I follow Ipswich Town and saw a few matches he played in. I think he is better than what we have at the moment.

Also saw him for Huddersfield and looked ok there too. Not quite sure why he hasn't picked up a club though since being released ? 

Might be able to get him for reasonable wage

48 minutes ago, Yflab said:

He certainly has something about him. He has been without a club for a while, so perhaps he is looking at getting some first team action and put himself in the shop window.

Maybe he could be Isma Mark-2. 

Blimey!!!

I’m not one for getting over excited about YouTube compilations but you cannae deny there’s a few stoaters in there. 

Just had a video call from Flareybob he was looking very smug I must say....  Was just a quick call,  he asked me to tell his many fans he's heading the RAH later today for a minor procedure, to remove the grin from his face. :rolleyes: 

Said as a punishment to his unbelievers there will be no more exclusives till next season.