St Johnstone v St Mirren Sat 16th Jan 2021

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Given the noises JG was making in his post match interview on Saturday, it sounds unlikely we’ll see Quaner this weekend. At best maybe a cameo off the bench. 

JG in PDE today says that he hopes to build up Quaner's game time this week, and build it up from there.

I’d love to see us start Brophy alongside Erwin, with Obika to come off the bench after an hour if we need to change it.

Quaner to for a 5-10 minute cameo, depending on where his match fitness is.

Seems the Fakes played pretty well tonight with over 20 attempts on goal, so our defence will need to be on their game if we want to pick up any points.

COYS !!

Since all the clubs around us have harder games in my option at the weekend, a win for us and a defeat for them would be nice. 

Add in a winning appeal and the league table would be more enjoyable to look at, and also give us a boost for our game at Hampden. 

Don't normally predict a score but this time, i will go for a 2-1 win to us.  

On 1/12/2021 at 11:16 PM, turrabuddie said:

I’d love to see us start Brophy alongside Erwin, with Obika to come off the bench after an hour if we need to change it.

Quaner to for a 5-10 minute cameo, depending on where his match fitness is.

Seems the Fakes played pretty well tonight with over 20 attempts on goal, so our defence will need to be on their game if we want to pick up any points.

COYS !!

I'd love to see Irwin never play for Saints again!

Hope Quaner are shown up well in training this week. Will be disappointing if we don’t get to see him today for a least a half hour run out.

Shouldn’t be an issue as we should be about 4-0 up by then after Brophy’s hat trick and Erwin’s mazy dribble ending with him stopping the ball on the goal line, getting down on his knees and heading it over the line. 

Not that it matters too much with no crowd but the best weather we've had this year.

Been a lot of rain overnight right enough but should be a pleasant day for football, especially sitting in my nice warm house.

Oh, here's how Oaky's post match view will be................

Really enjoying my football right now, we played really well, put a lot of effort in, that's all we can ask.....................................

Pity this would be his expert view if we lost 6-0. :lol:

I can see a score draw, time will tell.