St Johnstone v St Mirren Sat 16th Jan 2021

20 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

They mean feck all its called confidence for the team building it game by game win by win. We have 3 games in hand 2 very very winnable. I want us to win every game but i am also realistic  to know we wont but i wont berate the club or players like you. Trumpet!!!

Disappointing result today but yeah that's the way I'm looking at it - one small positive is that by keeping the scoreline down we're still above the Fakes in the Table.

Hope Quaner's injury isn't serious.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Jim has to take the responsibility for that.

OK try a new formation but after 30 mins it was obvious it wasn't working and they weren't growing into it. No width, 2 strikers isolated and overrun in midfield. I like Cammy but he was a lost boy out there today and the more he got frustrated the more bad decisions and back passing he made. Luckily we survived to HT where we should have went back to a formation that works and take Cammy off. Especially since he had been booked.

Bring on Ilkay to give us something on the left and either Etahn or Foley for Cammy. But incredibly after being absolutely dire with no attempts on goal or any possession we field the same formation and players. It was only a matter of time after that. Really poor management decisions.

Our worst performance was probably losing 1-0 to St Johnstone away last time. Goodwin struggling big time again.

Arguably our worst performance of the season. 
We’ve been so shite that St. Johnstone have felt comfortable sitting back even at 1-0 against 10 men.
They know we can’t lay a glove on them. 

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Jim has to take the responsibility for that.

OK try a new formation but after 30 mins it was obvious it wasn't working and they weren't growing into it. No width, 2 strikers isolated and overrun in midfield. I like Cammy but he was a lost boy out there today and the more he got frustrated the more bad decisions and back passing he made. Luckily we survived to HT where we should have went back to a formation that works and take Cammy off. Especially since he had been booked.

Bring on Ilkay to give us something on the left and either Etahn or Foley for Cammy. But incredibly after being absolutely dire with no attempts on goal or any possession we field the same formation and players. It was only a matter of time after that. Really poor management decisions.

I did mention that at HT in response to someBuddie saying he'd had a poor first half.

Either JG disnae read everything I post on here or I wasn't clear enough about the risk Cammie faced. 

Someone should address this error/omission urgently:unsure: