FAO Faraway Saint

shull

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Scanlon's Left Peg said:

It's the most outstanding thread ever on the Forum. You deserve maximum praise. I am still working my way through it and thoroughly enjoying the photos and all the comments.

Well done Sir

Must be killing you that you can't like yourself, that is highly amusing. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Scanlon's Left Peg said:

It's the most outstanding thread ever on the Forum. You deserve maximum praise. I am still working my way through it and thoroughly enjoying the photos and all the comments.

Well done Sir

Thank you. It was/is a labour of love. I know I have not posted on it in for years as life has got in the way. But I intend to start adding to it again once Covid is over.

20 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Thank you. It was/is a labour of love. I know I have not posted on it in for years as life has got in the way. But I intend to start adding to it again once Covid is over.

That's like thanking Stevie Wonder when he says you're looking good. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

The grassing crybaby has managed to get Lugton and Scanlon's Left Peg banned for life from the Forum.
Why is he so obsessed about LIKES ?
He is triggered so many times.
It's hilarious watching him panic.

Shull do you really want an answer to that, or is it a just a rhetoric question? [emoji1787]

The only series I've watched since watching The 100 first 3 seasons, some twist in the last episode [emoji44]
I thought it was pretty shit and the "twist" could be seen coming from about 1/4 of the way through. Each to their own, though.

2 hours ago, Slarti said:
6 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:
The only series I've watched since watching The 100 first 3 seasons, some twist in the last episode emoji44.png

I thought it was pretty shit and the "twist" could be seen coming from about 1/4 of the way through. Each to their own, though.

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Of course you did emoji1781.png

Could you two get out of this classic thread, you're spoiling the vibe. :wink: