£17.50 PPV ?

jaybee

13 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

I’ll be re-instating my self imposed boycott of ppv for away games this weekend so, although I am very interested in seeing Brophy score his first goal for us, I will not be shelling out £17.50 for the privilege of watching it live.

Not a fan of using illegal streams and depriving clubs of much needed cash - personal view and not a dig at anyone else.

Will review the Premier Sports subscription after the semi final !

:unsure:

8 hours ago, Yflab said:

I think it would be fair that you at least pay the same amount as an adult ST holder. Especially as you also get free access to away games.

I Don't disagree, I think Covid as it has developed has caused current pricing to be crazy and honestly think the club thought fans would be in the stadium by now hence the season ticket price v international subscriber price.

9 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

The reason I won't pay for PPV for away games is because I don't GAF about funding other clubs.

This season has extraordinary circumstances and IMO St. Mirren are above any other financial concerns.

If it comes down to affordability and priorities then that’s of course fair enough. However, there’s no point in St. Mirren surviving if none of our opponents do. 

11 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

The reason I won't pay for PPV for away games is because I don't GAF about funding other clubs.

This season has extraordinary circumstances and IMO St. Mirren are above any other financial concerns.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

If it comes down to affordability and priorities then that’s of course fair enough. However, there’s no point in St. Mirren surviving if none of our opponents do. 

It's more than likely our opponents fans have similar view.