St Mirren TV

Sonny

Obviously many watch home games via SMTV. However I am intrigued if they ever watch anything else on it?

There are at least two weekly interviews by Jim and at least two weekly interviews by players. Also has occasional interviews with others at the Club and some post-match reaction from Ali de Foy and guests. However posters on here frequently pose questions or opinions on here where an answer may be found direct from the Club via SMTV.

So if you do not bother to watch St Mirren TV except for live broadcasts (forgetting the fact that every interview question starts with 'How pleasing....'  :) ), why not?

Just curious as I find it a good source for information and some explanations.

Apologies to @Sonny for swaying off topic but I've not noticed SMTV having an advert on screen during matches?

St Johnstone had a taxi firm yesterday and Motherwell have a property company showing right now. (Top right corner)

Have I missed it or don't we have anyone willing to sponsor the match/club when live TV is showing?