So Farewell Then...Phil Spector

Eric Arthur Blair

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Record producer has lost that livin' feelin' at 81

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55697979

One thing I've always wondered about that song, Bobby Righteous sings 

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips

but how does he know unless he keeps his eyes open, so doesn't that mean he's lost that lovin' feelin' too?

Edited by Bud the Baker

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Anyway goodbye too one of the craziest dudes in rock'n'roll history - RIP

RIP?

He murdered a woman in cold blood, imprisoned others against their will and physically threatened to shoot countless others including his ex-wife.

The scumbag can rot in hell.

30 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

RIP?

He murdered a woman in cold blood, imprisoned others against their will and physically threatened to shoot countless others including his ex-wife.

The scumbag can rot in hell.

Surprised you believe in hell.

I can feel sympathy both for his victims and the man himself, perhaps if we didn't live in a system where rich white men are allowed to be "eccentric" then some of his later felonies would've been prevented - as I say RIP.

4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

He was a keen Saints fan - back in the 70s he often used to start up the chorus for Under The Moon Of Love unfortunately incarceration prevented him from making it to our new ground...

He went to sleep on Sunday then his heart stood still...

5 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Surprised you believe in hell.

I can feel sympathy both for his victims and the man himself, perhaps if we didn't live in a system where rich white men are allowed to be "eccentric" then some of his later felonies would've been prevented - as I say RIP.

You can feel sympathy for a murderer who also routinely dished out domestic violence..???

Sympathy? Really?

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You can feel sympathy for a murderer who also routinely dished out domestic violence..???

Sympathy? Really?

Now that he's dead yeah, he had mental health issues and as I've already said being a rich white man he was enabled to continue with his criminal behaviour for decades, and his eventual punishment was way too late - but last word on this issue I wouldn't want to be a sociopath like you.

Harvey Philip Spector - RIP

Edited by Bud the Baker

4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Now that he's dead yeah, he had mental health issues and as I've already said being a rich white man he was enabled to continue with his criminal behaviour for decades, and his eventual punishment was way too late - but last word on this issue I wouldn't want to be a sociopath like you.

Harvey Philip Spector - RIP

Now that he's dead?

Is this more of your fake lefty nonsense again?

It sounds very much like it.

None of your words comes across as genuine when you do this.

A decent person would be thinking only of his victims.

I do like your idea that not feeling sorry for a murderer and a serial domestic abuser marks a person out as a sociopath. 😄

Edited by oaksoft