Anti Stalking Software

Cookie Monster

• 9 months later...

But when using a waterfall model for a project that can hardly be called suitable for it, the following disadvantages appear:

the integration of all the results obtained occurs suddenly at the final stage of the model. As a result of this single pass through the entire process, integration problems tend to be revealed too late. Consequently, previously undetected errors or design flaws will appear, increase the degree of risk with a small task of time to restore the product, more info at  https://www.mindk.com/blog/web-application-development-cost/

the client hardly has the opportunity to familiarize himself with the system in advance; this happens only at the very end of the life cycle. The client is not able to take advantage of the available interim results, and user feedback cannot be passed back to the developers. Since the finished product is not available until the end of the process, the user takes part in the development process only at the very beginning - when collecting requirements, and at the end - during acceptance tests;

On 10/27/2021 at 8:52 PM, markgilson80 said:

But when using a waterfall model for a project that can hardly be called suitable for it, the following disadvantages appear:

the integration of all the results obtained occurs suddenly at the final stage of the model. As a result of this single pass through the entire process, integration problems tend to be revealed too late. Consequently, previously undetected errors or design flaws will appear, increase the degree of risk with a small task of time to restore the product, more info at  https://www.mindk.com/blog/web-application-development-cost/

the client hardly has the opportunity to familiarize himself with the system in advance; this happens only at the very end of the life cycle. The client is not able to take advantage of the available interim results, and user feedback cannot be passed back to the developers. Since the finished product is not available until the end of the process, the user takes part in the development process only at the very beginning - when collecting requirements, and at the end - during acceptance tests;

Would you want the user to be allowed to see intermediate results? Well, then the user would have to be the researcher himself. And since he is not a researcher, it makes no sense to allow him to access the intermediate results.

• 5 months later...

I have been in business for more than seven years and during this time I managed to introduce several new technologies into my business. One of which I want to share with you today is the Access Management Solutions and Automation Process. After I started using this system in my business, management became much easier and there was no need to maintain a large number of employees in order to perform the same tasks. I have been using this system for about six months now and I can say that it was truly one of the best decisions made by the company.

1 minute ago, ZetanChamp said:

I have been in business for more than seven years and during this time I managed to introduce several new technologies into my business. One of which I want to share with you today is the Access Management Solutions and Automation Process. After I started using this system in my business, management became much easier and there was no need to maintain a large number of employees in order to perform the same tasks. I have been using this system for about six months now and I can say that it was truly one of the best decisions made by the company.

Sounds interesting, can you PM me more details, I'm very rich, did I tell you Digby Brown just won me a barrow load of cash? :lol: