Dundee Utd v St. Mirren, 27/01/21

Just now, oaksoft said:

OK you seem to be a bit slow tonight so I'll break it down.

I said there was nobody else we could have reasonably brought on.

That word "else" is pretty important.

How do you possibly know what any player could do when he come on you plank!

30 minutes ago, God of war said:

U got called out ya pie for talking shite and canny handle it wee man!

You really do have angry issues ... i would suggest therapy or a good walk... or even better just dont post on here and deal with your own shortcomings... we won 5-1... u seem to have an issue with that..

Twat😄

39 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You really do have angry issues ... i would suggest therapy or a good walk... or even better just dont post on here and deal with your own shortcomings... we won 5-1... u seem to have an issue with that..

Twat😄

Honestly, can you please never ever reply to me in anyway shape or form ever again, i honestly find you boring as f**k. Your posts are utter shit and you try to play to ur forum clique. Knowing the boring and unfunny cnut you are, im sure you will come back with something wee-man. Hurry up, move!

Had a cnut of day yesterday cauld and shivering

Went to bed

Imagine my surprise when i saw the result

A bigger surprise was watching the 5th goal i had to take a double take

Was that Ryan Flynn who has been out for nearly a year running half the pitch then delivering the cross for an easy tap in

I thought he had came on as sub then finding out he started the game

More remarkable

Any well done to all concerned last night

Excellent performance. Whole squad deserves credit. perhaps special mention for McGrath, Flynn and Durmus. Even Ethan, who has had some poor games recently, was much improved. Maybe having Flynn alongside him helped.

Had a let-off at 0-0 when the United player hit a great shot straight at Alnwick. Not sure Jak knew much about it, but he stood up well to it, then the player blasted the rebound over the bar. Could have been an entirely different game if it had gone in. Seemed against the run of play, even at that point.

No matter, we took over after that and never gave them a look-in. Penalties did look questionable, but them's the breaks, as JG said in interview. Scored three excellent goals (great finish by Connolly) and thoroughly deserved the win, despite the super goal by Harkes. Great strike, but the kind of shot that nine times out of ten would have gone wide or high.

Despite not scoring, thought Obika and Brophy played well together. Think we should try them again, or maybe Brophy and Dennis. Great to have such a choice!

Who knew we could play like that? Bring on the Celtic!

COYS!!

11 minutes ago, pondsman said:

Excellent performance. Whole squad deserves credit. perhaps special mention for McGrath, Flynn and Durmus. Even Ethan, who has had some poor games recently, was much improved. Maybe having Flynn alongside him helped.

Had a let-off at 0-0 when the United player hit a great shot straight at Alnwick. Not sure Jak knew much about it, but he stood up well to it, then the player blasted the rebound over the bar. Could have been an entirely different game if it had gone in. Seemed against the run of play, even at that point.

No matter, we took over after that and never gave them a look-in. Penalties did look questionable, but them's the breaks, as JG said in interview. Scored three excellent goals (great finish by Connolly) and thoroughly deserved the win, despite the super goal by Harkes. Great strike, but the kind of shot that nine times out of ten would have gone wide or high.

Despite not scoring, thought Obika and Brophy played well together. Think we should try them again, or maybe Brophy and Dennis. Great to have such a choice!

Who knew we could play like that? Bring on the Celtic!

COYS!!

No mention for Tait. He was solid throughout and in particular the great clearance in the penalty area. 

Edited by pod

On other social media I thought the 2nd pen wasn't a pen. But having looked at again on TV it was. Chris Iwelumo can say it never hit his arm all he likes. But tv pics clearly show it hit him in the ribs but also hit the underside of his arm. Soft I know. But how many have we had go against us. Dont know what anyone else thinks. Its just my opinion.

I think Dennis should get a lot more credit for his goal. It may appear for as a simple tap in but he orchestrated it. He was a lot further back when Flynn came into the box but instead of standing waiting for the ball he pointed to where he wanted the ball to go and evaded his marker to get there to tap it over the line. An intelligent striker's goal.

56 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

On other social media I thought the 2nd pen wasn't a pen. But having looked at again on TV it was. Chris Iwelumo can say it never hit his arm all he likes. But tv pics clearly show it hit him in the ribs but also hit the underside of his arm. Soft I know. But how many have we had go against us. Dont know what anyone else thinks. Its just my opinion.

Who cares a f**k,  the ref. gave it, we take it.  Love it. 

2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Think you're right. His arm was no by his side and was in fact in front of him clear pen 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Isn't strange that, when the team was announced many immediately said they were more confident, the reverse from Sundays team?

Sure, things went in our favour, but due to the team selection we were able to take advantage of a dismal United side. 

Have to agree, when I saw the 4-5-1 crap you knew we were in trouble. Yes I know they help out for two draws against a bottle gone Celtic but it's still fecking Livi not Barcalona.