Dundee Utd v St. Mirren, 27/01/21

7 minutes ago, delpierro said:

Great result, but what concerns me is with every Utd., attack they had an unmarked man on the edge of our box; midfield need to be aware of this

Absolutely and we need to look at this once the euphoria calms down tomorrow but for tonight it's a well deserved party.

Goals 4 and 5 were simply magnificent.

Just now, Ronnie said:

I do give alot to charity but Mr Bet365 likes to give me some of it back.

He gave me £110 in December after we beat The Rangers.

Seriously Good !   Taking money from them and us beating the biggots as a double bonus !

The issue is not one offs - it s the totals !   But good luck to you...

If we can get JG to play attacking you might have some more pay outs !

Seriously Good !   Taking money from them and us beating the biggots as a double bonus !
The issue is not one offs - it s the totals !   But good luck to you...
If we can get JG to play attacking you might have some more pay outs !
I don't waste alot of money on it lucky if I've spent £50 this whole season.

Started the Man Utd bets as my son and best mate are big Man Utd fans, them and us both don't keep clean sheets so that was 2 bets picked for me right away.

Just done St Mirren,Man Utd and Southampton for Saturday.

Lovely result - especially after Sunday. 

Enjoy it, but no reason to get carried away. Ended up 3-0 up from 2 pens and a set piece without having a shot on target from open play until we were counter attacking at 3-1. 

We played better - but the 2 up front didn’t really work. Still a lot to be worked on.

Great to see Flynn back and playing so well. 

Edited by Maboza

That's some response. Goody had to change it and change it he did. Great performances from Durmus and Flynn especially and a great wee shift from Connolly when he came on but to me the MOTM was Ethan Erharon. A magnificent performance probably helped by Flynn having a stormer in there too. McGrath is some pen taker too. All in all a fantastic nights work.
MOM was Durmus. Defending from the front and a constant danger. Ethan played well but no where near Durmus.

I feared the worst when i saw who the ref was, but apart from giving us 2 dodgy pens i thought he had a good game  :rolleyes:

Now, will Jim play 2 up front on sat against a team that had 1 of the worst C/H playing for them, or will he shit the bed again ?

Well that was quite good wasn’t it!

Flynn assist for the last goal was simply wonderful. What a way to announce your return.

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Agree we still managed to have a couple of dodgy moments at the back, but when you’re banging in 5 at the other end who gives a f**k. 

Now, about that top 6 finish that I always said was possible........🤥

3 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Thought young Ethan was immense tonight. Covered every blade of grass, and not afraid to put himself about.

He is a real talent and getting better after some poorer recent performances.

He did have a great chance to shoot after strolling through, but turned and put the ball out wide. There was another instance or two where his control let him down and as always he goes backwards or sideways too much - BUT he's living the dream and should only get better.

Notable the inclusion of Flynn along with him and McGrath and he looked much more assured all round ! 

Watched game:even when said a wasn't going to:but this love is forever lol:reminded me of one of my first away games at tannadice when Keith Walker,George shaw,Paul Chalmers and someone else scored to win 4-1 a think?night and day today compared to Sunday: Flynn was absolutely brilliant but whole team was good if only we played that team and formation and tactics on Sunday but enough of that: well done buds now same attitude against bigot brothers on Saturday please 

Watched game:even when said a wasn't going to:but this love is forever lol:reminded me of one of my first away games at tannadice when Keith Walker,George shaw,Paul Chalmers and someone else scored to win 4-1 a think?night and day today compared to Sunday: Flynn was absolutely brilliant but whole team was good if only we played that team and formation and tactics on Sunday but enough of that: well done buds now same attitude against bigot brothers on Saturday please 
Milne own goal. Or Hegerty

Just now, santaponsasaint said:
6 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

Milne own goal. Or Hegerty

4-1 Gary wasn't it?