Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday, 3.00pm

antrin

1 hour ago, saintargyll said:

play a 4-5-1 with connolly on his own up front through the middle

just draw their players in and our box then just lump the ball over duffy's head and connolly will be one on one with the keeper

this could easily be another 1-5 in our favour....simples

If only. :unsure:

16 hours ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

There is a growing tendency to criticise Obika which I think is totally undeserved.

He is one of the few in the team to show composure, strength and skill in laying off quick passes.  Sure, he, like many others, lacks in certain capacities but on balance he does contribute sufficiently well to be included in the team on Saturday and beyond.  

Sorry but he is well short of ability for our league. Should be offloaded as soon as possible and back to non league in England. Have never seen anything to.persuade  me he could cut it here. Not his fault but that of whoever signed him. Sayonara.

After watching how utterly honking Dundee United were on Wednesday Hibs have to be a sure thing for tomorrow.
Livingston to carry on their tremendous run of form and I fancy St Johnstone to beat a Killie side who have lost their last 2 games. 
image.png.74bfc5339714a5a25aadff7ce5d1e18e.png
Killie also possibly missing two players.

Kilmarnock: Two players test positive for Covid-19, but St Johnstone game unaffected - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55864285

:rolleyes:
As I've said a few times, we rarely get a tonking so while we'll probably lose I'll go for 2-0, not the end of the world and we move onto the Hibs game. 

You suggest my predictions are pish? [emoji3]

I think with right attitude, there’s something for the taking.

As you say though, our season is never defined by these games.

Looking forward to it regardless

I am really looking forward to the match today.

Seem to have that feeling back again and the gut tells me that we can win. 

I had the instinct we would beat United the other day and I feel the 3 points are ours later today.

We can march up this league.

Forget the losers, aim for third.

Should be live on Radio Scotland.

Cannot wait.

Come on the Saints

1 hour ago, shull said:

The Menace and Brophy could become dynamite for us.

Brophy wouldn't be anywhere near starting line-up for me...wouild go with midfield of Durmus,Flynn, JDH,Erahon and McGrath with Dennis upfront...Connolly when needed.....

Brophy wouldn't be anywhere near starting line-up for me...wouild go with midfield of Durmus,Flynn, JDH,Erahon and McGrath with Dennis upfront...Connolly when needed.....
You'd pick Erahon. [emoji44]

Just the other day you wrote he was fecking honking and offered feck all.

Poor troll can't even remember what it's wrote itself. [emoji23]

36 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

You'd pick Erahon. emoji44.png

Just the other day you wrote he was fecking honking and offered feck all.

Poor troll can't even remember what it's wrote itself. emoji23.png

Then he had a smashing game against Utd which i also said u absolute clown, why did you not pick up on that. You appear to be trolling me, away and munch on your lego!

Edited by Guest

Then he had a smashing game against Utd which i also said u absolute clown, why did you not pick up on that. You appear to be trolling me, away and munch on your lego!
Poor sad troll is upset, is that you showing your immaturity that you claimed that Erahon shows in ever aspect in the same post. [emoji23]