Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday, 3.00pm

antrin

22 minutes ago, Sonny said:

With 9 games over the next 4 weeks it is no surprise Jim has rotated the squad as that is one hell of a fixture list.

Reckon we are playing a 3 - 5 - 1 - 1 . Hope Connolly is playing through the middle with Dennis as his speed could cause the Celtic centre half's a lot of problems

22 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

with the amount of games we have i think we will see a lot of changes to starting 11

I don’t have any issue with the fact he’s made changes. As you have both said with the amount of games coming up that’s not a surprise. 
My issue is with the combination of players he has picked.

Time will tell. Hope he’s a genius and I’m an idiot. 

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I don’t have any issue with the fact he’s made changes. As you have both said with the amount of games coming up that’s not a surprise. 
My issue is with the combination of players he has picked.

Time will tell. Hope he’s a genius and I’m an idiot. 

Two idiots? :P

Jim has just explained his formation. Smother the Celtic midfield diamond with 3 young guys in the middle and Durmus and Connolly on the wings to keep their wingbacks from supporting the Celtic strikers. McAllister and Dennis through the middle.  Whether you agree or not it is a formation to have a go.