Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday, 3.00pm

antrin

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but we’re now on par with last seasons final total, although league finished early we still played 30 games, fantastic achievement in January with 23 games played, next month with the amount of home games we should be able to kick on and hopefully make it a season to remember 🤞

McAllister had his best game for ages today. Great contributions to both goals. He even recovered from an injury.:shockaroony 

I said way back when Dennis made his debut that he looked a like a player who knew his way towards goal, if he got the service. Fantastic to see him delivering the goods.

Thought every player played their roles to perfection. Kudos to JG for his hard work in sussing out the green arse cheek's system.

As I'm in congratulatory mode, it would seem churlish of me to miss out praising Shane Duffy for his abject shiteness. So, well done Shane, you overpaid donkey.:)

23 minutes ago, FTOF said:

McAllister had his best game for ages today. Great contributions to both goals. He even recovered from an injury.:shockaroony 

I said way back when Dennis made his debut that he looked a like a player who knew his way towards goal, if he got the service. Fantastic to see him delivering the goods.

Thought every player played their roles to perfection. Kudos to JG for his hard work in sussing out the green arse cheek's system.

As I'm in congratulatory mode, it would seem churlish of me to miss out praising Shane Duffy for his abject shiteness. So, well done Shane, you overpaid donkey.:)

5 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Brilliant.....Dennis has impressed me big time today.

Well I am finding it difficult to calm myself down after that.......somehow a night in front of the telly seems so inappropriate!

Have to say I have always been impressed by Dennis. Looks a player to me and can finish. I couldn't quite get the comments about him as he got a nasty injury in his first game and has been getting the odd ten-15 mins since. I have a feeling him and Brophy could be a decent partnership. Quaner to come in also so looking good.

As I'm in congratulatory mode, it would seem churlish of me to miss out praising Shane Duffy for his abject shiteness. So, well done Shane, you overpaid donkey.[emoji4]
McAllister, really f**kin' frustrates me, you can see the talent, but sometimes his decisions are slightly delayed and the momenntum dissipates.

Dennis is a fantastic player. Scored goals everywhere he's been. Had an unfortunate beginning to his time in the stripes due to injury/illness.

He is quick, clever and can strike a ball. His control and shot today for his goal showed us his true quality. That was in case you missed the way he set Flynn clear on Wednesday before he set himself up and pointed where he wanted the ball for the 5th goal. He also hooked the ball over his shoulder to set Connolly away for the 4th.

We have a real baller here and like all forwards thrives on confidence. Imo he now has this and will be a great asset for us.

When we signed Dennis I really did think what a signing this is going to be for us. If you look at his goal stats for say lg1/lg2 it is really impressive given that he was playing for teams that would end up relegated due to not being able to stop them going in other end. 

I do think the wage cap in English leagues has helped us as I'm sure Dennis and JDH would have still been in EFL somewhere if this hadn't come in.

Their loss our gain.

6 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Dennis is a fantastic player. Scored goals everywhere he's been. Had an unfortunate beginning to his time in the stripes due to injury/illness.

He is quick, clever and can strike a ball. His control and shot today for his goal showed us his true quality. That was in case you missed the way he set Flynn clear on Wednesday before he set himself up and pointed where he wanted the ball for the 5th goal. He also hooked the ball over his shoulder to set Connolly away for the 4th.

We have a real baller here and like all forwards thrives on confidence. Imo he now has this and will be a great asset for us.

The Menace :love_sign

His goal today had the Dougie Somner about it. :love_sign