Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday, 3.00pm

antrin

Just back from work for what was a good shift, must have something to do with result[emoji2] 
Now waiting for sportscene unfortunately got to put up with MOTD first[emoji4]

FYI Sportscene is on at 7.30pm most Saturdays on BBC Scotland channel(before repeated later on BBC 1), my box is set to record so I don't have to wait until MOTD finishes before watching.

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:
1 hour ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:
Just back from work for what was a good shift, must have something to do with resultemoji2.png 
Now waiting for sportscene unfortunately got to put up with MOTD firstemoji4.png

FYI Sportscene is on at 7.30pm most Saturdays on BBC Scotland channel(before repeated later on BBC 1), my box is set to record so I don't have to wait until MOTD finishes before watching.

Depends what shifts I'm on to be fair

2 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

No argument from me emoji3.png

It wasn’t even a hopeful punt, genuinely felt we were capable of turning them over today

6 points , 7 goals , top six , not the worst week and I’m claiming it as a gift as was my birthday yesterday emoji3.png

I always think we'll win every game.

So the polar opposite of elvis then. 🤣

Celtic 1-2 St Mirren: Defeat is 'lowest point' of Neil Lennon tenure :lol:

Celtic 1-2 St Mirren: Defeat is 'lowest point' of Neil Lennon tenure - BBC Sport

Key point in bold below.......................

After Kristian Dennis gave St Mirren an 18th-minute lead, Odsonne Edouard fired Celtic level.

But Ilkay Durmus restored the visitors' advantage before half-time and St Mirren were good value for their first league victory over Celtic in 11 years.

Their fans just dinnae get football.

Just won countless trebles and many titles.

There was a MSP Celtic fan on Twitter saying this is worse than the Barren Years of the 1990's.

I say, CELTIC DON'T HAVE BARREN YEARS.

These clowns should try supporting one of the many Diddy Clubs who win nothing over many many decades.

SPOILED

It's great to wake up in the morning and realise yir a St Mirren Supporter.

Going to be a fabulous day at work.

I'll need to inform my punters all about my football club.

Some dinnae even know St Mirren come from Paisley.

I shall tell them all about yesterday.

flag.gif.45de5502a90f740b66d0845c86c9a70b.gif

6 hours ago, TopCat said:

Reading back on this thread pre match and thinking...
Thank goodness Sir Jim is the manager and he’s ignoring all the ‘experts’ posting here.
What a mess they’ve made of it emoji28.png

I because he did great last Sunday!

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

What a laugh, reading back the pre-match comments 🤣🤣

What about the pre match comments from last Sunday, were they funny, as most of us didn't really find the match very funny.

What is funny is some fuds DON'T comment pre match then, using hindsight, think they're smart, when they quite obviously are not.

PS Plenty of people who didn't like the look of the team have since admitted they got it wrong, don't bother mentioning that will you, arsewipe.  

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm surprised more hasn't been said about our first goal yesterday. It was a fantastic team goal finished superbly by Dennis. From Alnwick to Dennis in around 15 seconds with mostly one touch football. A masterclass in fast, freeflowing football. 

Totally agree it was quite something..... 7 goals in 180 mins.... away from home .... if we can just get home form going top 6 is a def opportunity

Goodwin took some stick after last Sunday and rightly so . Then to put a team out that scores 5 at Tannadice and change the team again and score 2 at parkhead is nothing short of miraculous. 
if  losing last Sunday helps Goodwin and the team to grow then I will take that. 
To come out and produce those kind of performances after what was a huge disappointment shows that there is something pretty special about our whole set up.

I love my team. Still buzzing and as most of my fellow countrymen here are Celtic fans then its all the sweeter .

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

What about the pre match comments from last Sunday, were they funny, as most of us didn't really find the match very funny.

What is funny is some fuds DON'T comment pre match then, using hindsight, think they're smart, when they quite obviously are not.

PS Plenty of people who didn't like the look of the team have since admitted they got it wrong, don't bother mentioning that will you, arsewipe.  

St Moan fans are St Moan fans, if you moan near enough all the time, some of the times it’ll land given the club we support. 

Some fans don’t pre-judge a result, it’s not them saying after a game ‘oh aye, pure knew we’d beat Celtic’ 🤣 pretty shocked I need to explain that to you. If people want to consistently nail their colours to the mast, fine, but they should expect to get some banter their way in good spirit.  

They sure have but I will happily revel in it. Most take it in good spirit & accept they deserve a bit of a ripping, you’re obviously just a delicate little flower. 

4 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I'm surprised more hasn't been said about our first goal yesterday. It was a fantastic team goal finished superbly by Dennis. From Alnwick to Dennis in around 15 seconds with mostly one touch football. A masterclass in fast, freeflowing football. 

We got no credit on Sportscene

All about Sellic bad defending

20 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

We got no credit on Sportscene

All about Sellic bad defending

Can’t agree with that. Thought they gave us sufficient credit. They were quite right to highlight Celtic’s woeful defending. It was a definite talking point.

Sutherland may have banged on about Celtic a bit, but I thought both pundits (particularly O’Donnell) gave us plenty credit. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

Thanks Faraway.
Said on behalf of the many.
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]