Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday, 3.00pm

antrin

52 minutes ago, Danish Buddie said:

Last sunday has gone means nothing now we got it wrong. We have since shown our capabilities in 2 away games onwards and upwards COYS

How long, exactly, are we allowed to remember a game?

If it's a short time then yesterdays game has gone and means nothing. 

Oh, last Sunday was the semi final of a national cup, I think it meant an awful lot. 

Edited by faraway saint

39 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

How long, exactly, are we allowed to remember a game?

If it's a short time then yesterdays game has gone and means nothing. 

Oh, last Sunday was the semi final of a national cup, I think it meant an awful lot. 

Yes it did we made errors no doubt about  it but we should now be enjoying 2 very good away wins on the bounce since then. Given that people are still takking of last weekend that gives me till Wednesday to reminisce the utd result and next Saturday for yesterday's result. It maybe a national cup semi but its gone now 

Still on a high. Must have watched the highlights 30+ times. Must admit when I saw the team I thought. What The f**k. But listening to Goodys post match interview you then realise that there is more to it than just pick a team. One who has took his chance is Kristian Dennis 3 goals in 4 games two of as a sub. He knows were the goal is and works hard for the team. Well I hope everybody enjoyed their Saturday night. Let's hope its not another 31 years to win at Parkhead. . Coys

6 minutes ago, Danish Buddie said:

Yes it did we made errors no doubt about  it but we should now be enjoying 2 very good away wins on the bounce since then. Given that people are still takking of last weekend that gives me till Wednesday to reminisce the utd result and next Saturday for yesterday's result. It maybe a national cup semi but its gone now 

How many red number years are there in Saints history (26, 59, 87, 13) this could've been another and it will be for either Livi or the Fakes, sure football is about the next game but it's also about the 140odd year history of the club, still a bit early to let it go for me...

Nice of you to include one Danish word in the post - Jeg hilser dig!

3 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

How many red number years are there in Saints history (26, 59, 87, 13) this could've been another and it will be for either Livi or the Fakes, sure football is about the next game but it's also about the 140odd year history of the club, still a bit early to let it go for me...

Nice of you to include one Danish word in the post - Jeg hilser dig!

Tak skål du have